The front door opened and Kaka walked into the house from her regular Sunday house visits. I greeted and noticed someone else following up behind her and I turned to see Junior Junior.

"I thought you were never coming." I said while standing up to meet him.

"It's only 1 o'clock and I was sleeping peacefully before that boy you sent came to wake me up." He complained.

"It's okay." I mumbled and hit him, "did he tell you to bring the things?"

"Follow me." He gestured as he went for the door and walked out of it.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and followed him, I turned to Kauna and told her to come as well and we both went outside to see what junior junior had for us.

We went to the front compound of the house and there was a small pink ghana-must-go bag lying beside the front two step stairs of the house. Junior junior opened the bag and immediately brought out a set of comic books.

He held them up grinningly and said, "my Naruto collections!"

I put my hand on my forehead in annoyance. If there was one thing junior junior was obsessed with more than food, it was anime. He would do anything to share and talk about his Naruto collections with anybody. And he'll tell you that he is 17 but yet he reads and watches cartoon like a child.

"Please tell me that's not the only thing you brought." I mumbled.

"You're lucky Kauna is a girl or else I would have brought only these. Anyways... I brought my sisters' toys." He said, placing the comic books back into the bag and making me sigh in relief. "You two should sit down because this one will take time."

I went to the top of the two stair ground and sat on it while Kauna followed my actions. Junior junior brought the bag closer to us and searched inside it for his first item.

The first thing he brought was one barbie doll and one bratz doll and held them happily on either sides of his hands.

"Which one do you like?" He asked Kauna, grinning and holding them up to her.

Kauna stared at them without much interest.

"If it's me I will choose Barbie any time any day." He said and looked at the bratz one, "this one even copied the Barbie in an uglier way. Look it doesn't even have a nose. Better choose the Barbie. You can even plait her hair."

He stretched the Barbie to her but Kauna shook her head in rejection.

"You prefer the bratz?" He asked in surprise. Kauna shook her head again. He then grumbled and put the dolls back into the bag and then his eyes lit up when he saw another item inside. "You'll like this one."

I exchanged glances with Kauna before turning back to him. He dug his hands into the bag and brought out a naked antique doll and waved it in excitement to Kauna.

"Don't you like this doll baby." He grinned and held it out to her.

"You should at least have worn clothes on it." I shook my head. But junior junior still waits for kauna's response.

She doesn't smile and just stares at it. Then she slowly shook her head.

"Then what do you want?! Everything in this bag are dolls!" He shouted and dumped the doll into the bag. "How can a child be this abnor-"