Chapter 19

Fast forward 2 weeks...
(A/N I had no idea how to end the concert)

Brendon's POV

-at an interview-

"So, how's the tour so far?" The interviewer asked.

"Awesome, the crowds have been great and extremely energetic." I replied.

"So, you have a guest with you on this tour..." She (the interviewer) said.

"Yes, yes we do." I said back.

"She's Patrick Stump's sister, right?" She asked.

"Yes, Kendall, Kendall Stump." I said.

"I'm only bringing up this next point because I know you've been saying it at all the shows. Kendall's your girlfriend, correct." She said.

"Yes, everyone's not as surprised as I thought they might be." I said.

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, I thought people might be shocked I'm dating one of my good friends sister." I replied.

"How did Patrick react to this news?" She asked.

"He was totally cool with it, he actually predicted we would date sooner or later." I said smiling a bit.

"Interesting." She said.

"Actually, when she first moved to LA, she moved in with me because she had no where to live, yet we didn't start dating till the night before the first show." I said.

"Oh, well, hope the rest of the tour goes well." She said bringing the interview to a close.

"Thank you." I said.

The interviewer turned to the camera, "we'll se you next time on (insert clever company name)."

The bus was waiting outside the building when I exited.

"How was the interview?" Kendall asked once I got on the bus.

"Good, we talked about you." Is said.

"Awe your the best." She said pulling me into the couch with her.

"No, your the best." I said looking into her eyes.

"I guess we're both the best." She said and I pulled her in for a kiss.

"Guys, get a room." I heard Dallon say. Dammit, he always walks in on us.

"Shut up Dallon." I said.

"Hey, no need to get feisty." He said making Kendall laugh.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter sucked, the story will get better, I promise.

I'm almost to 309 reads! that makes me happy!

BTW, I just got an Instagram (I know it's a bit late), it's a page for band pics (primarily P!ATD, FOB, and MCR). My user name is forever_fangirl.

Comment, vote, follow, all that stuff.

Bye peoples!