9/I warned you about this

Start from the beginning

"I can totally feel the love.Bye"-I laughed as I hung up.

To Shawn

I've landed safely.Love you

I sent the message and soon enough I was infront of the apartment.I gave the taxi driver the money and told him to keep the change. Grabbing my luggage I entered the building and took the elevator to the second floor.After struggling for a couple of minutes to find the keys inside my bag,I smiled in satisfaction as I finally found them.The apartment was a mess.

There were clothes and makeup all over the place.This mess had Skylars name written all over it.

I tied up the place a little,took a shower and began to get ready for the party.I decided to wear a sparkly deep blue dress with some sliver heels and earrings.I put some eyeshadow to my eyelids,did my eyebrows,put some mascara and applied a nude pink shade to my lips.

There's only one thing missing

I rule over the land of glitter.You should co rule with me

I silently laughed at the memory.Only Skylar would say something like that.After I made sure I sparkled with highlighter I sprayed some perfume .I ran my fingers through my soft curls,making them appear more voluminous and I was ready.

I picked up my phone and purse as I looked at myself once more in the mirror.My eyes gazed down at the ring on my finger and a smile creeped to my face.

I miss him already.

I sighed as I left the apartment,making sure to lock the door.I got inside my car and drove down to the club.Damn there were a lot of people here tonight.

I parked the car ,picked my purse and started walking to the entrance of the club.As usual,Skylar and the others were late.No surprise there.

"Hey there"-A guy said as made his way towards me-"You look really gorgeous.Can I maybe offer you a drink?"

I shook my head-"I have a boyfriend.But thanks for the offer"

He left without saying another word and I was extremely grateful for that.I don't think I've ever been happier to see Noah,Chase and Skylar .

"Finally!"-I exclaimed-"Where the hell is James?"

"He's just looking for a parking spot.He'll be here in a minute"-Chase explains and intertwines his hand with Noah.I smile,they were cute.

"Happy birthday Chase!"-I laugh as I hugged him.He laughed at my excitement

"You're really like a child"-he comments after-"Thank you"

James came shortly after and we entered the club.Our table was at a really good place.The table was only needed to place our drinks and purses to be honest.

"Bring 10 shots to get started"-Chase tells the waiter-"2 for each of us.We're getting wasted tonight!"

"Fuck yeah!"-Skylar agreed-"I wanna have the time of my life tonight"

I smiled at her enthusiasm.I really hope none of us ruin the night by doing something stupid.I wasn't planning on drinking too much.I had to drive myself home..most likely them too.

"So missy Canada"-Noah says making me snap from my thoughts and turn my attention to him-"How was the week with your lover and his family?"

I smiled-"Amazing,really."

"Did you get any?"-Chase teased wiggling his eyebrows and I knew I blushed like crazy

"SHE DIDDD"-Noah drags mocking me.I put my hands infront of my face to cover my now ..probably redder than a tomato face.