7/Until my heart stops beating

Start from the beginning

"Aaliyah picked them up for me?"

"Yeah,she just texted me telling me that she sent them over at the condo."

"You Mendes siblings are up to something and I will find out what"-I pointed my finger at him

"You can always try Dayes"-he laughed paying for the things that we bought -"Don't worry though.You'll find out soon enough"

I raised my brow-"So there is something?"

"There definitely is"-he smirked.Stupid handsome shit.

As we entered his condo the smell of food filled up my nose.-"Did you order dinner?"

"Yeah,I told Aaliyah to pick up some Chinese on her way here"-Shawn said as he put down the plastic bags.We made our way into the kitchen and found the table all set.There were 2 Chinese takeout boxes and 2 glasses with a note attached to it.I picked up the note and read it out loud

"Here's your dinner lovebirds.Lana your clothes are on the second shelf and your PJs and underwear are on the 3rd drawer in the bedroom.Have fun tonight and enjoy yourselves. Love,Aaliyah and Daniel"-I was still reading when Shawn interrupted me

"What? She came over with Daniel? Oh she has another thing coming"-he started saying and I rolled my eyes raising my voice to read the last sentence

"Ps. We stacked a few condoms in the drawer next to the bed.Just in case. Attached with a smiley face"

I turned to see Shawn trying to hold back a laugh.I starred at him blankly,I knew I was blushing.Hard

"Shawn that's not funny"

Now I was the one trying to hold back a laugh of utter embarrassment

"It kind of is"-he laughed wrapping his arms around me

"That's embarrassing! What if they tell your parents? Oh god what would your mom think?"-I worried.I knew it was nothing to worry about but I always tried to keep PDA low in front of our parents and now I could imagine Aaliyah telling Karen she put condoms in the bedroom.Oh god.Oh god.Oh god.

I sat down on the table.Rubbing my face with my hands.

"To be honest Lana they probably know.I mean we do sleep together in a room everytime we see them on holidays or even at my house now.They know I'm not keeping my hands to myself"-he said as we took a bite of the dinner.

"That's not helping Shawn"-I said taking a sip of my drink-"But yeah...Can you believe you were my first everything?"

He chuckled-"I'm really proud of that.I was your first kiss,boyfriend,your first time.."

"I'm really glad it was you"-I smiled-"I'm glad we didn't have to go through an unplanned pregnancy though."

"Yeah me to"-Shawn agreed-"I wouldn't mind at all though ..If you were pregnant.I can't wait to be a dad"

"You're gonna be an amazing father"-I smiled as I cleaned out the table.Throwing the boxes into some plastic bag and putting the glasses on the sink.Shawn and I decided to go to bed.I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.I threw some cold water on my face and brushed my hair.

I got out the bathroom and entered the bedroom.Shawn was still downstairs looking for his charger.I walked over to the second drawer to look for my pajamas.I grabbed the lace material in my hand and looked at it...Were these even considered pajamas?

I checked through the drawer.They were all like this! Booty shorts with a revealing shirt

Aaliyah you are so dead the next time I see you