4/ A long wonderful night.

Start from the beginning

I smirked-"Then you probably shouldn't eat in that kitchen counter again either."

She chocked on the candy she was chewing.She started coughing,holding her stomach as she gave me a look-"Are you fucking serious? You had jungle sex with her in the kitchen?"

"Of course not!"-I shook my head-"I'm not that disgusting!"

"You jerk face! You scared me!"-She laughed -"Are you love birds doing anything interesting tonight?"

"Not anything that I know of"

"Great! You should definitely come to the club tonight! There's an amazing party tonight"-She explained and took yet another candy-"Me,Brandon,Noah and James are going together.You should join us"

James?

"What's the deal with James?"-I asked Skylar and she shrugged-"You know what I'm talking about"

"Huh?"

She's trying to play dumb

"Skylar? Does he know she's mine?"-I asked her .She rolled her eyes and finally gave up

"What do you think?"-She chuckled-"You are all she talks about.She adores you.She talks about you as if you're a god she's worshiping.She loves you more than you can ever know"

"I love her too b-"

"But you're scared that James might give her something you won't.You're scared you're not good enough for her"-Skylar concluded.I never doubted my love for Alana...But I always thought that she deserved someone who's going to be there for her.No matter what time or day...I can't be there for her physically every time she needs me.

"She deserves everything"

"Yes.She does"-Skylar spoke-"But she wants you.So stop with the alpha male behavior because your territory is not being under attack.Stop being so paranoid"

I couldn't help but smile at the way she chose to describe it.-"Thanks Skylar"

"You are welcome"

After Alana got out the shower,I took a shower.I'm sitting in the couch with Alana cuddled up next to me as we wait for Brandon to finish cooking breakfast and I couldn't stop thinking about what Skylar had said..maybe I was being paranoid about James.Maybe he doesn't think of her like that.

You know he does..

Brain.Stop talking.Just stop

In the end of the day...It doesn't even matter,right?

She loves me,I love her...It's a pretty simple equation

Nothing is ever simple with her..

"I'm very simple"-I heard Alana say-"You're the one who thinks I'm complicated."

shit

I spoke my thoughts out loud

"Stop beating yourself with pointless questions.Because I have the answer to them all"-she smiled pecking my lips-"I love you"

I smiled at her as I gave her another kiss.As expected Brandons breakfast was disgusting so we had to go over to a bakery and pick up something to eat.

"I swear Brandon you nearly set our apartment on fire"-Skylar said taking a bite of her pancakes

"You're over exaggerating babe"-Brandon smiled taking the maple syrup away from her hands

"You might have a lot of talents Brandon...Cooking is definitely not one of them"-Alana said taking a bite of her croissant.There was some nutella on the corner of her lip.I reached out and wiped it off for her-"Thanks Shawn"