Chapter 9

Jane's POV

"You'll let me do anything, don't you?" I nod.

I took her hands and helped her finger point it at my chest, showing her where my heart supposed to be. "If u want to kill me, make sure you know where." She seemed pissed but blushing. She slid her hands to my nipples, pinching it and groped my boobs. I moaned. "Take mys clothes off please." She stopped, helped me up and turn me around, unzipping my dress and took it off me.

"Gladly." I leaned to her as she groped my boobs again forcefully. I moaned. It hurts a bit but whatever. She plays with it as she kissed my lips, down to my neck. I squealed and she laughed. Im so shy i covered my neck. "Move it!" She command a bit harsh. I gave up, she then kissed my neck again and slowly got to my shoulder, she begin to suck hard while licking it. i covered my mouth as i moaned. It only excite her more. She suck harder while her hand goes down, she put one finger in me. I looked at her and plead.

"Lay me." She then took it out and lay me on bed. "Tha..nk." She put in two fingers suddenly and begin to move it like scissors. I put my arm over my eyes. I moaned. She then put in the third and go faster. I can feel her lips kissing my nipple and suck it hard. I cant barely move, i don't know what to do. She took over me completely. Her fingers move slowly finding my spot. My voice betrayed me and screamed.

"There you are." She smiled proudly hitting me on and on till i reached my limit. I bit my lips and close my eyes as i released everything. She quickly wiped it all and cleaned it, tossed those tissues to the bin. She hugged me so dearly I'm speechless. "Glad to have you here." I closed my eyes, relieved.

The next day

"Mommy, why's she here?" I shocked as i open my eyes. I look at my body that wrapped by my clothes i didn't even know when. I shooked my head as i sit up. "Did you went out again last night mom?"

I nodded and shooked my head. "No, no, no."

"Really?" He furrowed his brows. "Mom? You smelled like alcohol." He hop in the bed and stare into my eyes as if he knows everything.

"I drank a bit."

"Mom, i won't mind that." He gulped the lump on his throat. "Who's she?"

I'm surprised he doesn't know bout her, I knew she always standby here whenever I'm gone, so why?. "She's ..." I forgot her name.

"I'm Lisa.." She stood by the door. Niall jerked a bit and hit my head unconsciously.

"Ouch."

"I'm sorry mom."

"Are you sure you didn't know her?" I asked him once more.

"Well, your boyfriend always shoo me off when he brings you home." She walked in. "But i bet you don't even remember, right? though its always the same guy." She muttered. "Your son doesn't even know who comes in and out every night. But you're the same right?"

"I don't know for real."

"Its ok." She walked out and muttering. "Noone cares bout me anyway." I stood up and hold her hand.

"I'm sorry, I don't know. Does it mean i dont actually cheat on him?" She looked at me with teary eyes.

"You just did... last night." She tried to let go of me. "For the first time." I let her go and quickly hugged her tight.

"I don't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry."

"Its ok." She then let go of me and left the house in silence as i followed her out. "Let me go." She yelled.

"Be careful." I cried.

"Whatever." She left on her bike.

My son followed me and take me home. "Mommy, I'm here." He hugged me as he asked me slowly. "Is it true? that you have sex with her?" My face paled. A boy shouldn't know bout that, not yet. I nodded and cried silently.

"I'm sure he'll understand if you explain that it was a mistake."

"It wasn't. I'm sure she loves me." His eyes is doubting me.

"I know you love girls too and i won't get mad, but i really want a father." Here comes the silence creeping on my skin coldly.

"I know." I closed my eyes and stood up. "I'll changed up first okay? You can eat your beloved cereals now, I'll be ready in 10 minutes."

I went to my room stripped off of my clothes and turn on the cold water. What an idiot! I didn't know he always bring me home whenever i tried to get someone new, he must have hurt as hell. I bet i actually slept with him too thinking he might be another person. I hit my head to the wall hoping it bleed. Someone knock on the door.

"I can hear it, please stop."

"Okay, baby." I heard the footsteps left. And how bout her? She gotta know whenever i went out ill  find some new prey and she gotta watch me taken home drunk by other guy, even if i failed and always get home with him. But? Knowing him with me would hurt her right?

She knows too much. She's with me whenever i called her. She'll help me pick my clothes sometimes suggest my hairdo and makeup, She's a stylist, an amateur she said. I know how she gazed on me, maybe that's why i like it but I never knew she would swing this way.

I started to bit my lips, blood suddenly dripping and the cold shower waked me up. I got on the vanity getting towel to dry my body and hair. I dressed up in black flowy dress. Its chiffon. My son screamed shocked when he sees my lips.

"Mom, are you crazy?"

"Why? what's wrong?" I ask stupidly.

"Stop biting your lips! its bleeding!" I ran to the closest mirror and stunned. my jaw is red and so do my neck.

"Here, mom." I don't know when but he already got an ice cube and put it to my lips as he wiped my jaw with tissue. "You're so careless and dumb." He hold back his emotions and keep it together. I bet its tough to have a weak mom like me. So i smiled and took the ice putting in my mouth.

"Please be careful mom."

"Baby, are you okay?" He nod.

"Just hurry and tell him mom, he's on the door." I nod.

"Later."

"Fine, bye mom. Remember later." He winked.

I nod.

P.S.

Just in case you guys curious about their actual age:

Dean is 19

Niall is 10

Jane is 28

Lisa is 21