Blue Eyed Monster Ch.1

Part 1
(PS that is not Rin. Rin is the blue dude on the front cover)
Rin's POV:
   Strolling in an open market with a sword and tail isn't easy you know? Especially when you are holding a big sack of food and the fact that your society hates demons.
   Scanning through the thick crowd I finally spot my favorite spice shop. I hope they still have cinnamon and nutmeg left. The devastation of not having them while baking a carrot cake is a catastrophe! Sprinting and weaving through the mob of people, not wanting to miss the spices I run into a wall of flesh. What is this? All of my supplies and grocery tumble down onto the packed dirt road! Not to mention my tail hurts like hell. (Ha that's funny!) I bite my tongue from screaming out loud! A demon's tail is one of the most sensitive spots! Ok? That is just rude! Unacceptable!
   Snapping out of my trance, I glance up to see a pair of deep sea green golden flecked eyes. This girl had the nerve to bump into me.
"Aren't you going to say sorry you jerk? Pushing a girl isn't too nice ya know?" she scowled with disdain.
I snapped and grudgingly spitted out, "Yeah I'm going to say sorry for falling on my ass. Of course that makes total sense!" Realizing I'm going to be late for dinner I scrambled to get my belongings. The sarcastic little brown head randomly decides to help me. Huh, weird much?
"Well, your welcome." she managed to say over the buzz of the crowd. I peek over her shoulder to see that she also has some type of sword. The brown fabric isn't enough to cover the gleaming sheath. Oddly enough if I remember correctly from bedtime stories that sword looks quite familiar to Aetherius, the sword of the divine heavens.
"HEY! Earth to blue eyed monster! You there?" someone asked out of boredom.
"Yeah I'm here. Anyways what your name? I at least deserve your name because you pushed me." I stupidly blurted. I wonder where that came from. I don't even care for this stranger. Not like she matters. Am I right or am I right?
"The name is Aurelia, Seraphina Aurelia."

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! THANK YOU XOXO Theresa💖
Shout out to: animetemmiegirl for supporting me and encouraging me to write!
AN: What should I go by? Tessa, Tessy, or Tessie (short for Theresa)? And ARMYs your welcome. I just gave you a beautiful picture of our beloved Kookie! If you don't know who that is (what are you doing with your lifeu?) than check out BTS!