Start looking

New chapters people

As Porunga towered above me, I couldn't help but marvel at his form. I was one scared of him years ago when Bulma, Krillin, and I went to Namek for the Dragon Balls but that is no longer the case. Determination filled my eyes as I hardened my resolve. I began to speak, "Egifreil Noca Yetema Seiyano rocide, Porunga!!"(Parunga, For my first wish, I wish to be a full Saiyan!)I yelled as loud and clear as I could. Hopefully he understood that.

"Your wish is granted, you are now a full Saiyan" The booming voice of the Eternal Dragon came. My normal stoic self cracked just for a second into a small smile. I could feel the power pumping through my veins and my tail form around my waist, but gave no mind to either as I would trial them both later."Now what is your second wish, I will not tolerate people wasting my time" He said, man he really is moody.

"Nesira Kokel Porunga, Shivt kola Euh Nipu Eccrl mosto! (Porunga I wish to go back in time to when I was barely four years of age to fix the mistakes of the current timeline)" I yelled. A moment passed yet again until Porungas eyes lit up.

"Your wish will take the other two wishes up, but it shall be done." Porunga said. I felt my body shiver and quake as I disappeared out of thin air. 

                                                          Time Revert( 11 years later, yes Gohan is 15)

I was in darkness, nothing around me and no one around me. As I was about to yell 'What the hell' Porunga appeared in front of me. "Porunga? Where are we? I thought I was going back to the past." I said, knowing better than to argue with such a mighty entity.

He glared menacingly at me and spoke "Yes you will go back but not before I tell you a few rules. Rules that if not followed will cause the destruction of the Space-Time continuum." I nodded and he continued, "First off you must not go Super Saiyan in front of anyone, not even you younger self." I nodded, I knew that already. " Second, you must find someone to confide in, someone you trust." Piccolo, Kami, maybe Bulma. I nodded for him to continue. " Lastly, You must find you fathers mother." Wait what?

"My fathers mother? I thought all the Saiyans died the day Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta!" I yelled. This was absurd, my grandmother was alive, no that's not possible. "Are you sure she's alive Porunga?" I asked frantically.

"Yes Gohan, the reason you did not see her in your time was because on their way to Earth Vegeta and Napa found and killed her. Her name is Gine (Look it up) and before the planet was destroyed she escaped. She was no fighter but she was not like the other Saiyans either. Your Grandmother was gentle. Before you tell whoever you will confide in you must go to Planet Hyteir just to the east of the original Namek."

I couldn't believe it, my grandmother...alive? this was...AWESOME! I turned back to Porunga after thinking a bit and nodded to him "I promise to do that Porunga, now I want to get started." I told him and all he did was nod as the abyss known as sleep took me.

I woke up in a familiar wood, I was sleeping under a tree of Oak. I knew this tree, this is the tree I always used to sleep under. Feeling a weight under me I looked to my left to see what I guessed was me, but much younger and a lot chubbier. Not long after those thoughts came the younger me woke and, seeing his pillow was an arm looked up at me. Was I really this small, it's been ages sense I was his age. "Hello." he spoke quietly.......kawaii.

"Hello Gohan. Sleep well?" I asked in curiosity. he nodded and looked at me with confusion. "Oh right, My name is..." I thought for a minute, was it really this hard to think of a name? I looked at him, before I could stop myself I spoke "My name is Shinn." man that was bad, a good name but it took way too long. Yet as I look at him I saw no notice of him grasping the concept.

"Well you know my name already but how?" Shit, this kid's good. It's a good thing I am too.

"Well Gohan I know all about you." His eyes grew wide, wondering if I really did. "The animals talk of a nice boy who would always play with them and talked to them." his eyes grew even wider as I said that.

"You can talk to animals?" he asked. I laughed a little, I honestly couldn't not be happy around him. "I wish I could, that would be so cool."

"Well Gohan, I could teach you. It isn't that hard. But in return you must not tell your parents about me, I'll be like an invisible friend." I said with a smile, it seems like he likes that because he smiled hugely.

"OK Mr. Shinn I can do that, I can do that. Mommy and daddy wont know." Gohan said excitedly.

"Good now run on home I need to get someone, when we meet next maybe I could introduce you!" I yelled as he ran off...... huuuuuh kids. Now it was time to go find Grandma. I flew off to where my fathers best friend, my mother figure was at, Capsule Corps. In no time at all I made it to the giant building, man it's been too long.

Walking up to the door and rang the door bell, yet to my surprise no one answered. 'I'll just wait right here.' I thought as I sat in front of the doors. To my complete and utter surprise (not) the doors opened. I stood up and put my hood over my head, turned around and looked at Bulma, Damn she's young. "Yo." I said.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asked. Man this was weird. I handed her a piece of paper.

"This is a little thing I was hoping you could help me with." I said as she looked over the specs of my Ki Suppressor. Her eyes widened as she read the name of it. Looking up at me she asked.

"So you know about Ki?" I nodded "And you want me to make you something to make someone undetectable?" She asked another question. And again I nodded. I told her that she could take as long as she wanted as long as no one knew I ever existed. She put up a fight but I told her that is was for the safety of the Earth because if anyone found out I was here unwanted attention would lead to people I cared about getting hurt. In the end she agreed. Now it was time to take my fathers pod into space to find my grandmother.

Yo, new chappy... Read if you want and review if you like.