unbelievable

It'd been three months. Three months! Three months that Paul Rovia and Daryl Dixon had been together as a couple. They'd came out to the group on the same day they got together.. Jesus helping Daryl coax through it... his shyness and embarresment. It was very unusual for a hicklike redneck like Daryl Dixon himself to even support gays, let alone be one! But Daryl was special.. Jesus could definitely vouch for that too. Jesus had invited and insisted over and over that Daryl move in with him into his trailer located at the hilltop area... providing both easier protection from negan, and a lot simpler way of life. Jesus was overjoyed to have the man that he'd so carelessly fallen in love with laying next to him in their queen sized bed, luckily enough to even have a bed at their convenience, the men took great pride in laying in it. Daryl slept with his eyes closed and his usually messy hair, even more so messy and pushed all over the place, it was in his face and all spread out like a mermaid on the pillow, the thought made a giggle escape Jesus's mouth, but not loud enough to wake the lumberjack sleeper that was Daryl. Daryl's face held much more peace and innocence as he slept than it did when he was awake, his thin lips slightly plumped out as he heavily breathed, and his eyes no longer squinty like, much more relaxed and closed as if he were the most comfortable he'd been in his entire life. Paul was an early riser, always waking up at the crack of dawn, doing his early runs and coming back to wake Daryl up, except today was quite a slow day at the hilltop location, things were running smoothly, plenty of fresh water and food and the crops were growing in perfectly. Paul had never been so relaxed and calm either, he was so grateful Maggie had taken over as leader and shoved that sick twisted fuck Gregory to be one of Negans little slaves at the sanctuary in place of Daryl.  Pauls large hand, reached out and pushed Daryl's soft hair out of his face. Yes! Soft hair! Jesus had forced Daryl to actually bathe and wash himself every day or so. Daryl complained but he did anything for his Paul. Contrary to what most people would assume or believe, the archer was actually more gentle and the 'woman' of the relationship. It's a shocker, everyone in the two combining communities couldn't believe it but given, Jesus was much more expericned and confident and not scared of what anyone thought or said.. he took charge and was more dominant and controlling than Daryl, now don't get me wrong, Daryl Dixon was sure as hell no priss, he put Jesus in his place more than once but he always backed down... one could only assume his abusive history and past could be led to be of that problem. He was quite insecure hence why until now he didn't hardly let anyone touch or even speak to him. But Jesus was helping him with that. Paul's large hand, pushed his padded thumb across Daryl's cheek to wake him. Daryl's breathing shifted and he began to wake up, his eyes flicking open immeadietly, his hunter instincts kicking in and his awareness immeadietly perking at the feeling of someone touching him. He grunted groggily, as he realized it was just Paul trying to wake him up. Daryl's icy blue eyes immeadietly shut as he began squirming to bury his face into the fluffy creamy like pillows to avoid the sunshine. Paul chuckled deeply and moved to lay on his side as he pulled Daryl to his chest, his arms immeadietly wrapping around the thin archers body. His face nuzzling in his soft hair, "Mhm.. Daryl.. you need to wake up.." his husky morning voice spoke as his hand lingered slightly lower down the archers back near his ass. Jesus was very experienced in the sexual department unlike Daryl. Sure he'd fucked woman, but never a man like Jesus had. Jesus was getting agitated at having to wait so long to make love to the man he loved with all his heart. He was quite a dominant man, some would say he had the daddy kink down to a tee and they would be right indeed. Daryl whined, in a groaning sort of tone. "You best shut ya mouth." He hissed out, annoyed at being woken up. He wasn't a morning person st all.. Jesus clenched his jaw and took his chance his hand immeadietly winding up and coming down to slap Daryl's plump ass....