Just Hold On part 3

So I got a request for part three and I kinda love the Elounor one shots so... I'm taking requests now.
Louis POV
"Yes of course I will Lou"
That was the sentence that got it all started again. Now look at us married Mum would have loved to have seen that. I really really miss her I know it's been years but I miss her. I've just released my third solo album. Sadly One Direction didn't get back together because Harry didn't want to. However I've had success as a solo artist so have the other boys and I'm happy for them. Anyway today is the tenth anniversary of the Eleanor and I first met, I have a lovely dinner planned and I'm really excited.
Eleanor POV
So today is the tenth anniversary of the day Lou and I met and it's also the day I tell him I'm pregnant with our first child. I'm really excited.
"You ready to go?" Lou's voice rings out.
"Yeah let's go."

At dinner.                                                     
"Oh my gosh Lou this is so cute! So that's why we had to be in the London home." we are currently at the bakery that we met in all those years ago.
"Yeah I've been planning this for weeks"
"Well now's as good a time as ever I guess Louis I have something to tell you-"
"You're not leaving me right? Like this would not be 's good a time as ever' to tell me it would literally be the wors-" he rambled.
"Lou I'm not leaving you I'm pregnant"
"You're pregnant" he said shocked.
"Yeah. Are you okay?"
"Okay? I'm great my wife is pregnant I'm so excited I love you so much!"

Nine months later.                                     
We finally have our baby our little family and I couldn't be any happier.
The End
Please request, vote, comment, and add