He Remembers

So this is actually based on a painting I have in my bedroom.
Paris. He remembers the day they met, they were both in Paris and it was raining she didn't have an umbrella and they were staying at the same hotel. He asked for her number, and the rest is history. He remembers the day she walked out of their little shared apartment in Paris it was raining this time she had her umbrella, and her suitcase. He remembers the day he left Paris for the city itself was just a bittersweet reminder of the love he lost. He remembers the day he went back to Paris for something about the city just drew him back. He remembers the day that he saw her it was raining and she didn't have her umbrella. He remembers the day they decided to start again. He remembers the day she died, it was raining and the car turned over. He remembers the day he attended her funeral it was raining. He remembers the day that he went to grave to talk to her it was raining. He remembers the day he left Paris again, it was raining. He remembers why rain is so bittersweet he remembers Paris he remembers her. He remembers his soulmate or so he called her. He remembers Danielle. He remembers his city and how his family knew he was longing for it. He remembers going back to Paris. He remembers the day he fell in love. He remembers how his whole world was flipped upside down. He remembers how true love felt not the kind of love he was forcing with Danielle. He remembers their wedding in the fall the leaves falling around them. He remembers when his daughter was born in the fall the colour of her eyes matching the colour of the autumn leaves. He remembers when they decided to name their daughter Autumn because if how beautiful the season was. He remembers autumn in Paris. He remembers living his life with his true soulmate. He remembers Eleanor.
Plot twist. Anyway please, vote, comment, and add