Chapter 6. A Year Or Two

Start from the beginning

A Few Songs Later Bey Did Her Song For Blue.

"Daddy that's me." She Said With So Much Excitement.

"That's you...yeaa." I Said Smiling

Bey Was About To Stop Singing XO. Nobody Came To Get Me And Blue So I Stood Up And Walked Up To The Stage.

"Mommy look twired." Blue Tried To Yell Over The Audience.

I Kissed Her Cheek, They Handed Me The Michael Jackson Vanguard Award For Bey.

"Thank you so much I love y'all." She Said As She Grabbed Her Fan's Hands.

I Lifted Blue Up As I Held The Award In The Same Hand. I Walked Up On The Stage As She Wiped Her Face.

Bey POV

I Was Filled With So Many Emotions But To See Jay And Blue Present Me My Award. I Couldn't Be Anymore Happy.

He Walked Up To Me Wrapping His Arm Around My Neck. He Tried His Best To Kiss Me But I Moved My Head Kissing My Baby As She Clapped For Me.

 He Tried His Best To Kiss Me But I Moved My Head Kissing My Baby As She Clapped For Me

That's When I Did It. I Kissed Him.. I Felt Sparks Like The First Time We Met.

 I Felt Sparks Like The First Time We Met

"Good job mommy." Blue Said While Jay Talked Clapping Her Hands.

"Thank you baby!" I Said With A Huge Smile.

"And the recipient of the Michael Jackson vanguard award and the greatest living entertainer...Beyoncé." Jay Said.

I Cried As I Wiped My Face.

" I'm so full.. thank you I have nothing to say, but I am filled with so much gratitude. I just thank God for this moment. I love y'all so much, Blue Blue I love you, My beloved, I love you. My fans, I love you. MTV, I love you. Good night!" I Tearfully Told The Crowd.