how he tells the fans your dating

Beau: not being the suttle type, Beau didn’t like to keep things secret, and he differently didn’t keep you secret either. But with all the fame came the secrets where he had too. With the fans knowing you as his “bestfriend” he couldn’t keep it any longer. Snapping a photo of you guys kissing with the caption “love my bestfriend more than anything @Y/T/N”

Jai: It was quite clear that you and Jai were dating from the very start. But he wanted to make it official with the fans. He just thought it’d be best via a video. He grabbed his phone and keek’d from his bed, just so happened you were beside him “So guys, it’s me and Y/N hanging out, doing girlfriend boyfriend stuff” putting the camera on you sometimes but you just covered your face and laughed before kissing him on the last few seconds.

Luke: being away on tour was difficult for both you guys, but seeing as he got you a flight over to one of their shows he wanted to bring you onto the stage to introduce you to everyone. Just standing in the front row with the rest of the fans you heard Lukes voice “Guys, I want you to meet someone speical to me, I love her a lot. So no hate, okay?” he smiled gesturing you to come up to the stage. You shook your head and stayed still until Beau and Daniel dragged you up with Luke greeting you with a kiss

James: James loved twitcams, so he thought it’d be a perfect opportunity to tell the fans about your relationship. You didn’t feel comfortable with making it public so soon but he knew it was right. He sat down and told them as soon as possible with all the comments filing in asking to see you, you finally gave in and came and sat beside James. You were meet with comments saying how beautiful you were and how lucky James is too have you. 

Daniel: Not planning on making your relationship public yet, you had to be suttle when out with Daniel. But that was easy since Daniel was away filming a interview with the rest of the boys in New York. You watched live smiling until your mouth dropped open when Daniel reviles how much he misses you back home and can’t wait too see you again when asked ‘is it hard being away from home’ you slowly closed your mouth into the biggest grin ever.