his sweet spot

Beau: Softly kissing his lips, you started to play with his hair without breaking from the kiss. Things starting to heat up, you move you lips down to his neck, feeling him jitter forward you knew you hit his sweet spot. You continued to kiss his neck until you felt yourself being lifted from above him. Now Beau was ontop of you kissing your neck.

Jai: Seeing as Jai was only back from his NotABoyBand tour, you left him in peace on the sofa watching TV, when he turned around and called you over. You walked over to the sofa, and kissed his shoulder where the neck connects with the collarbone, you felt his head move to the side so you continued to kiss him until he flipped you over onto the sofa and returned the kisses.

Luke: Lying ontop of topless Luke, you began to kiss his soft lips, moving your way down to his neck and collarbones. With always kissing his neck and collarbone you move your way down his body. Kissing your way down his ribcage you can feel his body thrust forward. You continue kissing down his body when you reach the bottom of his torso. You feel your body being flipped over and feel Luke ontop of you… 

James: After rehearsal you gave James a massage as he hurt his back doing a Dare Or Dare. Sitting between his legs rubbing his bare back you gently rub the mound in his lower back, you gently move your hands up and down his back losening the knots he got himself into. Moving your body lower, you softly kiss the mound in his lower back while carrying on massaging his upper back.

Daniel: Lying in bed watching a movie, cuddled up to daniel you quickly kiss his lips before leaving the bed. Returning you kiss him again, but only using your tongue to trace the edge of his upper light lightly, hitting his nerve that makes him tingle. You slowly rub your hands to scruff up his hair still kissing his lips.