Harry let out another audible sigh as he watched me mindlessly rant on top of his desk. Of course I did this on purpose. I could tell that he wasn't listening to a single world I was saying and I was only doing it to tease him, to see how long it would take before he surrendered to his urges and put him rough hands on me.

"Fuck that pussy looks so good." Harry grunted under his breath as my legs steadied themselves and my fingers began to tug gently at my dress. Trying to pull the top of the dress up, in order to keep my breasts from spilling over was like trying to put a lion in an ant cage, it just didn't work. My bra was visible, my tits were falling out and my dress was about to slide off my body so what difference did it make. I did a few more tugs for teasing purposes.

"Mm do you want it baby?" I whispered, my eyes glued to his. He couldn't take his eyes off my slim legs or the expensive lingerie covering my pussy.

"You have no idea how badly I want it Kitten but I have a meeting in a few minutes and I got a feeling this would take longer than that." Harry sighed, internally slapping himself for scheduling a large meeting during his fiancé's lunch break.

"We can make it quick." I said, my palms gently sliding up my legs and over my pussy. "I'm already wet." I whispered, as if Harry cared about the convenient aspect of me saving time by already being lubed up. He could post-pone this meeting for ten hours and his clients would still be outside, waiting impatiently and desperate for his attention.

"I wish baby, I still have to prepare for the meeting though." I could tell that it was taking every ounce of self-control for Harry to neglect me and I wasn't having it at all. I'm a stubborn kitten and I always get what I want.

"Fine, I'll just sit here and watch then." I said, crossing my arms over my breasts.

Harry tried his best to look away from me and for a brief second his eyes actually managed to concentrate on the computer next to me. My hands slowly moved up my legs and with my panties pushed to the side it was easy for me to reach down and rub my clit.

I swirled my clit a few times using my index finger. Soft, quiet gasps escaped my mouth and I soon caught Harry's attention again.

"Summer!" Harry growled displeased with my attempts of luring him in.

"If you're not gonna touch me, I'll just touch myself." I argued. "Nothing wrong with a little bit of self love Daddy." I wiggled my eyes at him playfully as a soft, teasing giggle escaped my mouth.

"Whatever you need to do baby girl." Harry grinned. He tried to hard to mask the fact that he wished it was his hands on my pussy. He tried so hard to challenge me by focusing on the screen instead of me. He tried so fucking hard to act like he didn't give a fuck what I was doing when in reality I was making him suffer so much.

"You got me so wet I just can't help myself babe." I whispered seductively as I pressed a finger against my entrance.

I could tell that I was slowly winning him over. His pokerface was loosening up at the sight of me penetrating myself. The laced fabric of my thong was soaking wet and so was the paper below me on his desk. Hopefully he had another copy or a PDF of that.

"Mmm." I moaned gently as I removed my finger and lapped at it with my tongue like a little kitten.

It didn't take long for Harry to grab my finger. He rose swiftly, pushing his leather chair back to make room for his body. His large hand grabbed my wrist and pulled it away from my mouth before I could finish licking. He twisted it slightly, making my arm hurt and my skin feel like it was being poked by needles.

"Okay Summer that's enough." Harry growled, annoyed with my teasing and the way I distracted him. All I could do was smile innocently in defense. "I have to do my fucking job so if you can't behave you'll have to leave Kitten." Harry said distressed as he released my finger and sat back down on the chair. His dark green eyes stared at mine as I kept smiling brightly like a good girl.