Home sweet home!

Luckily my sickness was just due to stress and plus I ate to much.

We arrive back home,and Trevor stays at mine until I unpacked.

"Awh,Whats up Trev?"i said walking over to him.

"I want to stay with you tonight,but my mom won't let me"he replied

"Well you go home and unpack and see what happens."i kissed his lips and smiled.

"Cheeriooo" I shouted

"Awh I love it when you do that! Bye!"

He shouted back.

I finished unpacking and went to make some food.I looked in my cupboards,but there was nothing in.

I needed to go to the store,i rang up Sam and asked if he wanted to come with me.

~shopping list~

Bread

Milk

Cereal

Butter

Meat

Pasta

And essentials

~Starbucks,and Taco Bell run~

I picked up Sam and we drove to the store,i handed Sam the list and in a flash we had all we needed,i payed for the food and other things.

"Hum,Starbucks and Taco Bell?"I said looking at Sam

"Hell yeah!"he looked exited.

We pulled up and ordered our tacos.

"should I buy Trevor something?"i looked and Sam and he said"yeah ok,do you need any money?"

Aw Sammers, no I've got plenty"

We ate our food and drank our coffees,Trevor text me and said he was at my place,so the food and smoothie wouldn't be wasted!

"Bye Sam,thanks for come with me!"I shouted as Sam jogged up his path to his front door.

"Bye Yve,i had some much fun thank you"

I waved then drives back to my place

"Hey Trevor"

"Hey babe"he walked over and kissed me,then took the food and began to eat,typical!

Trevor ended up staying,so we watched some Netflix then went to bed,he cuddled me to sleep and it was perfect.

~hai guys like it? please leave a vote and a comment 😘~Liv~