Naughty Trevor!

It's been a week since the date and me and Trevor are going strong,one of my friends have become sick so I have to live in Florida for a while to look after her kids Jamie and Lilly,i have to leave Trevor for 2 weeks :( I didn't want to,i wanted to stay but I said I'd take good care of then so here goes.

"Flight 235 now boarding"

"Bye Trevor I'm going to miss you "

"Bye babe Imma miss you to"he whispered in my ear,we hugged and kissed each other before I boarded,this is going to be hard.

I arrive and hug Jamie who's 10and Lilly who's 6,Jamie started to cry,i hugged them both and told them it was going to be ok!

I gave them their food and we all ate at the table.

"Will momma be ok?"Lilly asked

"We aren't even aloud to see her"Jamie says.

"Guys it's going to be fine,i will take you to see mommy after school tomorrow?"

"Thanks aunt Yve"the both said

After tea I bathed Lilly and put her to bed,Jamie got a shower and came to sit with me,we watched half an hour of tv then,he went to bed.

I checked my twitter and saw...

@trevormoran party is gunna be ace to. Night with my bros!gunna miss @yve12345.

"Well he misses me" I said and walked up to bed.

~Trevor's POV~

Me and the guys arrived at the party and settled in nicely,i missed Yve,it would of be so much more fun with her,i decided to lighten up,so I had a couple of beers,i think to many because I woke up next to...JACKIE!?

"WTF"i screamed

Jackie got up and was fully naked,oh crap,i promised Yve I would never cheat!

Jackie left with a smug look on her face. I opened up Twitter and saw a picture of me and Jackie kissing!

I hate my self so much right now.

~main story~

HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME!?HE PROMISED.I sat and cried for house while the kids were at school.

I Skype Sam and told him,he was shocked and he was angry,he brought Trevor in to the room but as soon as I saw his face I ended the call.

He was the last person on earth I wanted to speak to right now.

My friend had recovered and was now at home,so I left to go back home.

as soon as I landed I grabbed my bags and drove straight to the o2l house, not caring what I look like.

Sam ran out to hug me and I cried on his shoulder.

"Hey hey it's ok"

"It's not"i splurted"i loved him I still love him he CHEATED!"

I ran inside to see Connor,Ricky,Jc and Kian sitting there,they all looked at me.

"Where is he?"i said

"Upstairs"Jc said

I jogged upstairs to his room and knock.

he Answered and said "I'm sorry Yve ,i was drunk---"

"Forget it trevor I've come to collect my stuff"

"Please let's talk"

"GO TALK TO JACKIE,IM SURE SHE WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU"i screamed

I grabbed my stuff and ran downstairs.

On the bottom step I just sat there crying.

Connor sat next to me and drove me home then,i got home and thanked Connor and ran up to my room.

My heart was broken,i was broken,i loved that bastard!

~wow so many feels,i hated writing this chapter,not hate trevor I just wanted my book to be interesting~Liv~