Chapter 11

So when I calmed down I needed to talks to Trevor.

I walk up I his door and knock on the door,his mom answers and hugs me.

She knows what happened and she's like a second mom.

"I just want to say sorry for slapping Trevor"i said and looked up at her.

"Oh sweetie to be honest he deserved it,ill call him then I'll take the family out to let you to talk"

"Thank you Mrs Moran "

After they left,i saw Trevor walk down,he had red puffy eyes,i could tell he had been crying.

"Yve ,we need to talk"he said walking over to me.

"You think?"

"I'm sorry Yve,i just needed the money to save up for collage,your dad didn't tell me how beautiful or perfect you were,i realised that I loved you,and I was a dick,can we start over?"

"We can be friends but I think I'm leaving boys out of my life for a while"

"I don't blame you Yve"he chuckled

Things went from him cheating on me and a fake love I was really upset so as usual it was time to go out.

~phone call~

"Hey JC,is Ella with you?"

"Hey um yeah she's downstairs"

"Do you and her wanna go down to the beach.can you tell the guys?"

"Sure,Yve are you and Trevor ok?"

"Yeah but we're not together"

"Alright bye!"

"Bye"

~ end of phone call~

I drive back to my house with Trevor but it's pretty awkward,he just sits there while I drive.

"You know I did love you"he said breaking the silence.

"Really?!"

"Yeah I just needed some money for collage"

"Well past is in the PASTTT,LET IT GO LET IT GO"i sang as Trevor joined in.

I opened the door to Ella standing there wit JC.

"Ella upstairs NOW!?!?!?!?"

"Mkay"

Me and Ella run up the stairs,i tripped at he top and fell down 2 steps,

"Crap"i screamed and we both wet ourselves laughing .

We change and run downstairs to meet with the rest of the guys.

~I'm not going to be writing much because it's Easter 0.0 so yeah buh bye~Liv~