What was the answer?

A few minutes later!

 Xiumin's POV

 I was Kneeling on one knee waiting for Lily to respond to my question and so where Luhan, Tao and Sehun. My guess was they were all still in shock.... Then finally... I heard Honey say to Sehun "Yes obcourse i will marry you, i love you" then Brooklyn said to Luhan "Yes, babe obcourse" then Zoey said the same to Tao and everyone including me was waiting on Lily's answer. I was still kneeling there and then she said to me in a very caring and loving way "Yes, obcourse i love you babe". Then we all carried on eating and then out of the blue Lay shouted out as as loud as he could "Guy's i have something to say," we all looked at him and paused, then he continued "I have always... always.... always.... liked.... urm....... S......u......h.....o" then Suho shouts "I love you to lay" then they kissed and all of us shouted "congratulations, on your relationship and well done for coming out guys". 

Later on that night!

Zoey's POV 

We were all sat in the living room  i was cuddling up to Tao and Luhan was cuddling Brooklyn and Lay was cuddling Suho and Honey was cuddling Sehun, but Xiumin and Lily were in their bedroom because they were both tired and they wanted to keep an eye on Min-seo and Bae. We were all watching a horror movie called 'Mama' and eventually everyone was cuddling up to each other under one big cover because they were scared. After the movie ended we all decided to watch another one but Tao and i didn't want to so we went to bed then watched some TV in bed and it was 'one born every minute' but in Korean so Tao kindly put English subtitles on for me then cuddling under my arm and i was stroking his hair, moments later i heard snoring, i thought to myself that can't be Tao he was wide awake a second ago. Then i look down and it was Tao that was snoring so i laughed a little to myself and turn of the TV and start to go to sleep when i hear the babies crying, i get up as fast as i can because i didn't want Xiumin and Lily waking up, by the time i got to their room they were both up and i looked at them and said "OH!, sorry i was trying to get here so they didn't wake you two up" "it's OK we weren't really asleep anyway, we couldn't get to sleep" then i just close the door on them and go back to my room. On the way back to my bedroom i hear laughing and moaning and i try to follow the noise of where it's coming from and i find out that the noise is Lay and Suho having sex. So i leave them to it and go back to my room i finally get back and fall asleep almost instantly.

The next morning 

Brooklyn's POV 

We all woke up to the sound of crying and then after we are all up and had breakfast we all decided to go for a trip to the beach because EXO and GOT7 have been given 3 weeks holiday because of Xiumin's and Lily's baby because it will be stressful for them. We all ot ready to go to the beach we got the babies ready and we went. It took us 2 hours to get to the beach because it was very far away. When we got to the beach Lily kept the babies in the shade and she was relaxing on the sun chair while me,Kris, Suho, Kai, Lay, BamBam, Mark, Chayeol, Zoey and Honey were all in the water and Xiumin and everyone else was either relaxing or playing Frisbee. After spending 3 hours at the beach we decided to go home. On the way home me, Luhan, Sehun, Tao and Xiumin were talking about when we would get married, after a long discussion we all decided to get married on the same day then i said "how about we do it next week!" then they all looked at each other and nodded.

1 week later!

Sehun's POV

Me, Luhan, Tao and Sehun were all trying our suits on ready for tomorrow and all the girls were out shopping for their dress. Then they came home and said we have to hide these guys" so we just looked as they walked through the living room hiding the dresses.