A new relationship

Baekhyun's POV

So now we all knew that Zoey was pregnant and what i way to find out it was we had to go to hospital to find out. After we all got home Tao helped Zoey out of the car and helped her into bed. Then after he did that he came out and Zoey slowly followed, I was watching them while Tao was telling Zoey to get back into bed he said to her as he turned around "Babe what are you doing out of bed i just tucked you in know i'll have to do it again" "I'm sorry babe but i'm very hungry, please just let me get my food then i promise i will go straight back to bed" she said while walking to the fridge where Suho was standing and he then said to her "here let me get it for you, BIG BELLY" he said while joking but at least it finally brought a smile to Zoey's face. Zoey finally got her food and went back in Tao followed her in and I don't know what happened then he came out of his room almost 2 minutes after, then there was a knock on the door so Tao said "Don't worry guys, i'll get the door" then i looked at him while walking toi sit down on the couch and i heard Tao shout "NIEL OMFG!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HEAR? WHAT A NICE SURPRISE" "I really wanted to see you mate" Niel said whilst hugging Tao then Tao said to all of teen top "come on in guys you can meet everyone and my girlfriend" they all walked in and Tao introduced them "Guys, i would like you to meet C.A.P, Chanjo, L,Joe, Chungi, Ricky and my best friend (no offense guys) Niel" then we all said hello and introduced ourselves.

Niel's POV 

After everyone introduced themselves to us Tao said to me "Hey Niel, wanna come and see my girlfriend?" So i said to him "yes ovcourse" So then he walks me down the hall and opens the door she was lying on the bed fast asleep with food and wrappers all over the bed  so Tao and i go in and get all the wrappers and food off the bed then we pull the covers up over her big fat belly, then as Tao goes to kiss her she mumbles, "I love you" then he kisses her and says"I love you to babe" we walk out of the room closing the door carefully so we didn't wake her up. We then walked back into the living room to see two new people with two babies in their arms and then Tao say to me " Oh sorry i forgot to introduce you two, Niel this is Xiumin and Lily and the two babies are Min-seo and Bae they are 5 months old and the baby over there that Kai is holding is Ying and that's Sehun and Honey's baby. After he introduced us we went outside and relaxed whilst talking about if we should move in or not. 

JB's POV

I signalled Brooklyn and Luhan as to say 'come inside for a minute' so they looked and they did, i took them into my room and said "You havn't told anyone anything have you?" "we could ask you the same thing" Luhan said while looking at me with a stern face i shook my head to signal 'No' then i asked them " So do you want to know who i like then?2 then they both said "yes come on tell us please" " OK!!! i like.......Ricky from Teen top and now i'm even happier that he's here" after i told them we went outside and Brooklyn was sat next to Ricky but she said "Here you can it next to him" i looked at her and mouthed 'Thank you'. So i sat down next to him and said "Hey, do you want to go inside for a minute?" then he shook his head to signal 'YES' so then we went inside and i took him to my room and i said to him with a nervous look "Hey, i want to tell you something but i don't really want it to make things awkward for us" "OK!! Just tell me then" he said clearly wanting to know he answer, then i took a deep breath and said "Look i'm just gonna say it......... i-uuurrrrmmmm.......L-I-K-E no forget that i love you, do you love me?" then he looks at me with a shocked look on his face and says "Well that's the thing i liked you too because when i found out that we were going to come over here to visit i was annoyed but when they described you i was so happy and fell instantly in love and that was just with a description". My heart sank with happiness and then immediately after he said that to me and kissed him he was shocked at first but then kissed me back i was sooo happy, we then went back outside holding each others hand and i then heard Kai say "oh here we go another romance in the house". Then we both look  at each other and sit back down then almost immediately after we sat down Baekhyun says "Sooooo are you guys a thing now or what?" then i blurted out "Yes we are that's why we went in" "oh iiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!" Kai said while laughing. The night finally came after 4 hours and we all decided to go out and have tea then go to a club but Honey and Lily and rose would have to go back after tea because of the babies and the fact that rose was pregnant. 

Xiumin's POV

After relaxing outside for hours on end we all got ready and went ou to have tea, we went to a really nice restaurant not to far away from the house so that Honey,Lily and Zoey didn't have to walk far home but i still felt bad on her missing out on going out so i offered to take the babies home and look after them while she went out clubbing but she said "no babe it's fine you go out and have fun besides i want a quiet night in with Honey and the babies" so I finally agreed to go out even though i knew that i wouldn't have fun. We got to the restaurant and sat down we had to have the biggest space in there because there was including the babies 32 people living in the house it's a good thing that we have a big house. We got to the restaurant and ordered our food it took 40 minutes for the food to come because none of us could decide what to have so we went mix and match and decided to have a bit of each. After we ate the girls went of the other way and all of us including Brooklyn went of to the club.

Honey's POV

Me and the girls went home and put the babies to bed but we put them in the living room so we could keep and eye on them for when they wake up wanting food. We decided to watch a movie it was a comedy but we couldn't laugh to loud because we might have woken the babies up. So after we got the babies into their pyjamas and put them in their crib and took them into the living room while Rose was getting all the snacks out of the fridge and because her belly was that big and fat she closed the fridge door with her belly. Then after the babies were asleep we turned the movie on and got under blankets and got cosy. About half way through the movie we all fell asleep and then Zoey woke up to the sound of everyone but me and Brooklyn were Zonked out.

Xiumin's POV

We were on our way home it took us 15 minutes to get home and then we walked in to a complete 'MESS' the tables had been moved there was packets of crisps and stuff everywhere but i didn't mind because i was really tired so i went over to say 'HI' to Lily but she was fast asleep so i just kissed her on her forehead and took the babies into the bedroom then came back for Lily. After i put Lily in the bed the babies woke up so i quickly went to get their bottle and came back about 5 minutes later and gave then their food and managed to get them back to sleep, then finally i got to sleep. I was woken up by the sound of screaming i turned myself to see if i could see Lily but she wasn't there then i heard her voice saying "It's OK babe don't worry Tao has rung an ambulance for you" then i rush out and see Zoey in labour but i thought to myself 'she's only 4 months pregnant' then the ambulance crew arrived and Tao got in the ambulance with her and while they were doing that i had to get the babies ready and put them in their car seat and drive to the hospital. 40 minutes later the new baby girl called Eun Hee but because she is premature she has to stay in hospital for about another 3-4 months till she is fully grown and developed.

Luhan's POV

Brooklyn and I decided to step outside of the labour room where Zoey, Tao and everyone else was and talk about us having a baby. We made sure that no one followed us out and talked Brooklyn said to me "See babe, don't get me wrong i would love to have a baby but what if this happens to ours i would feel like it is my fault" she said to me while looking down to the floor, "don't worry babe if that did ever happen to us i would help and support you no matter what" i said while hugging her "OH i hope your right babe cuz i have something to tell you". I really wanted to know the answer but she walked off and said "i'll tell you at home babe don't worry you will find out". Even though she said that i still wanted to know so i kept dropping hints to try and find out but she wouldn't tell me so i had to wait until we got home to find out what she was hiding from me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my book i would like to thank my friends for helping me out Chloe also known as XOXOchloe12XOXO sorry i might have put the wrong name trough the past chapters when i was saying thanks for help because she has different accounts you might find her as exolover2013xoxo and Alex also known as Misstaohun who also helped me write this book. xxxxxx

P.S. sorry if it doesn't make any sense!! xxxxx