EXO got you heart!

Hi i'm iluvxiuhan and im just doing this book for fun so please don't be annoyed at me.

Lily's POV

Hi i'm Lily and i have 3 other best friends their names are Honey, Zoey and Brooklyn and we are all 18 years old apart from me in 17 years old. We had just graguated from school in England and we all decided to go to korea for a holiday. So after we left the graduation hall we all went home got our stuff and met each other at the airport but something unexpected happend.... Honey was late and we almost missed our flight to korea (seoul). luckily the plane was delayed by 30 minutes so we managed to get onto the plane in time.

When we got to the airport in korea we got a taxi to the dorms. When we were in the dorms we realised that we were living next to out favourite korean group EXO. We all couldn't stop thinking what it would be like to meet them, so then we all decided as a group to unpack our stuff get some rest (because we couldnt sleep on the aeroplane) and go there tommorow. The next day came and we saw all of EXO in the back garden so we all decided to go to their dorm and say hi. We were all nervous, then when Honey knocked on the door and this nice,Tall,Handsome man with blonde hair and cute eyes answered the door he immediatley thought we were fans and screamed and slammed the door on us, then another tall man opened the door and said "i'm sorry about tao i'm kai how can i help you" says Kai all of us stood with the biggest smile on our faces then Kai looked at us with a blank look on his face then i said "Hi i'm Lily this is Zoey i said (pointing to my right) and this is Honey and Brooklyn i said (pointing to my left) We are on holiday and we are staying next door". "Oh ok would you like to come inside and meet the other boys" says Kai "UUURRRMMM!!!!! ok" says Honey. We all then walk in  and we must froze all of EXO were standing right infront of us then they said (in sinc) Hello we are EXO nice to meet you girls" But D.O. fell over while bowing for us. We all laughed even EXO. Then one by one they introduced themselves first was Luhan then Xiumin then Kris then Baekhyun then Chanyeol then Lay then Chen then D.O then Suho then Sehun and you already know Kai and Tao. We all then intrdouced ourselves first was Lily then Honey then Brooklyn and then finally Zoey. We all went out into the back garden as if was a sunny day and EXO had the day off there was a 12ft long pool and it was 6ft deep and Chen,Tao,Lay,Xiumin and D.O were all in the pool Chanyeol and Baekhyun were playing Volleyball and there were 12 sunbeds so Kai,Suho,Luhan,Sehun and kris and all of us girls were sunbathing while everyone else was playing.

Zoey's POV

I am lying down on the sunbed when i go to the top corner off the garden and called the girls over and say "Hey! i saw that the guys have water guns so how about we get our water guns from ours and get changed into our bikini's and start a really big water fight" Ye lets say to them we want to get a tan so we are getting our swimsuits" says Brooklyn "Guys we were thinking about getting a tan while we are in Korea" says Honey "Okay see you in a minute then" says Chen. Then we climb the fence because we can't be bothered to go around the front we came back through the house 5 minutes later and Lily shouts "WATER FIGHT" at the top of her voice and then everyone quickly try to run to avoid getting wet but while everyone runs away the floor was really slippery from us trying to get them wet and Kris runs but falls flat on his face and D.O tries to get out of the pool as fast as he could but fell over as well but he twisted his ankle and no-one knew so he just went off inside and all of EXO filled up with their water guns and the water fight commenced but i thought to myself with a puzzled look on my face "Where's D.O." so i looked around and went inside the house i found him in the living room crying his eyes out i said "D.O. are you okay?" he said "Yes i'm fine don't worry about me", "well something is obviously wrong otherwise you wouldn't be crying your eyes out" Says Zoey D.O. then says "well the truth is when you girls came in i tried to get out of the pool i fell out of it and twisted my ankle now i think i sprained it" "aaaaarrrrr you poor thing, luckily i know how to treat swollen ankles stay right here and i'll go get some frozen peas to help stop the swelling, i'll be right back" says Zoey then Zoey runs down the stairs and goes into the kitchen and gets some peas from the freezer and ran back upstairs "here put this on your ankle" says Zoey "thank you for taking care of me you can go back to the water fight now" says D.O "Are you sure" says Zoey "quite sure" says D.O.

TO BE CONTINUED