Chapter 5

I awoke a while later in a dark room. I was lying on a bed, my shirt taken off. I sat up slowly, rubbing my head. A pain shot through my wrist and I jumped slightly, gasping in pain.

"W-what?" I said breathlessly, confused as to what that was. I looked around the room, wondering what I was even doing here. Then it hit me.

"Rose!?" I shouted, standing up. "Ro- ah!" I cried as I felt the pain again, this time in both arms. I felt drawn to the bed, sitting back down. I panted heavily, looking around.

"What is this? Where am I?" I called out, feeling so lost. The door suddenly opened and I jumped slightly. There was the man that took us.

"You! Where is Ros-" I was cut off again by pain shooting through my arms. I cried out and fell back on the bed. I looked up at the man. "What am I-" I saw him press a button and there went the pain again.

"Don't speak until spoken to," he said simply. I breathed heavily on the bed. I stayed quiet this time. He smirked. "Good. Now, as you know, you've been taken by me to this very strange place, no? Well, you're going to serve a purpose here, Harry." He said, clasping his hands together.

"And don't fret about your sister, we won't touch her," he hummed, walking to a chair and sitting down, "yet" he snickered. I felt anger boil inside me.

"You will not touc-" I cried as I felt the pain again. "Well, you can't stop us. Go ahead, try to get off that bed," he smirked, waving at me to do so.

I stood up quickly, only to feel the pain all over my body. I felt like I was being pulled back on the bed, until my back was on it. "Wh-" "while you were unconscious, I took the liberty to go ahead and install wiring so you couldn't escape. We did some, well I guess you could say, surgery, where we placed a chip in the back of your neck so that if you passed your bed, there would be a current of electricity through out your body." He clapped his hands together.

"Also, I have this remote. Isn't science wonderful?" He laughed sinisterly. I shook my head, placing my hand over my face. "This can't be happening," I whispered to myself. "But it is, Harry. You should be more careful next time you talk to a stranger," Louis said.

He then got up from his chair and made his way to the door. "I'll be seeing you shortly, don't you worry," he smirked, walking out.

I sighed, feeling defeated. How could this have happened? I sat up in the bed, holding my face in my hands. Where was Rose? What were they going to do to her? I shook my head, sighing.

I laid in the bed, there really wasn't much else that I could do. Thoughts ran across my mind and I felt a tear run down my face. He seemed so nice, why did it have to end up like this? Now, I wasn't even sure if I could get out of this room, let alone rescue Rosy.

But I had to, she's my sister.

I looked around the room, wiping the tears from my eyes. Where could she be? How could I get out?

I lifted my hand, feeling the back of my neck. I didn't feel any cuts or stitches, it must've been in a shot. I sighed, I can't get that out of me. I turned towards the side of the bed and took a deep breath.

I knew it was going to shock me, but at some point, it'd have to stop right? I had to try.

I slowly placed my feet on the ground, lifting myself from the bed. I cried out as I felt the electric current race through my body. I stayed there, trying to move forward by my body only seeming locked. I fell back onto the bed and breathed heavily, almost passing out.

How was I supposed to escape? I mean, I guess the point of the 'high security' was for me not to escape. I sighed, laying in the bed, my body aching.

I stared at the ceiling, feeling a tear fall down my face. There was a window on the other wall opposite to the bed, but it was blocked off by a brick wall. Where even was I?

I heard the door click, and I sat up, watching it open slowly. A strange man walked in, his face covered with a surgical mask. I backed against the wall in fear as he came towards me, taking something out of his pocket.

He had a bottle of pills in his hands. I stared at it in confusion then looked up at him. He started taking one out and I shook my head, closing my mouth. They were drugging me?!

He started by offering a pill to me, telling me to take it. When I didn't, he groaned in frustration and snatched me by my arm. I gasped as one of his hand gripped my jaw. I tried to fight back but I felt the electric current run through my body. I cried out in pain, which gave him go opportunity to shove the pill down my throat.

I gagged and then he left, shutting the door behind him. I was breathing heavily, holding my body in my arms. The single tear from before had become several as I dropped my head on my knees.

Was there any way to get out of here and find Rose? If I could just know she was safe, I'd feel better. But I didn't, so I was left to my imagination.

As time passed, I felt my body become numb. I felt like I didn't have control over it as I was now slumped against the wall. I looked around, feeling my heart beat speed up in fear. The door was open again and yet another man walked in.

"Sit up," he said. I couldn't control it as my mind became foggy and my body followed his words. Soon all I could comprehend were his commands, instructing me to get up. My body did so, feeling the electric shock throughout my body. I know I cried out, but I didn't feel like I was.

It felt like this wasn't my body. The man told me to sit back down and I did. He then muttered something under his breath. "It works, I'll tell doc," he had said to himself.

He left without another word, leaving my mindless and motionless body to lay on the bed.

•••••••••••••••

Here's another update! Don't forget to check out my other story "I swear he's real".

Have a good day/night!

Don't forget to like and comment!!