Chapter 21: REALITY XV

Comenzar desde el principio

M: I will and thanks..

***Matt flanks to the left while Henry gives some distraction***

Henry: come and get me motherfuckes!

MATTHEW'S POV 

okay almost there to the house.. I hope they will not spot me..hmm .. I hope they're okay back there..hmm ugghhh need to be fast.. How did they get to here.. Tskk .. Shitt .. They really want us dead..

***pumasok si Matt sa bahay***

Okay I'm here ..Hmm Where could they be?

Hunter : You two go outside and help them out there..

Hunter 3: got it.. 

***Bumaba yung Hunter 3***

Hunter 3 : I spotted the tourist!!!! 

***Matt kills him by throwing a knife***

thank you stupid idiot.. Thanks for compromising my location idiot.. That fucking bastard.. That's what you get..

***Matt Runs upstairs and shoots the other others***

coast is clear.. well need to get rid of the other hunters outside..(shoots them in the using a sniper) well gonna tell them coast is clear.. sighs what a day again..

M: the coast is clear!! (shouts) Are you all okay back there? 

Henry: (gives him a thumbs up and a smile)

F: Hell yeah ( shouts)

M: come on in here.. (shouts)

*** a pack of infected showed up***

Shitt infected .. They fucking heard the Gunshots ... Shit...fuck.. they must run fast.. shitt..

M: Run!!!!!!!!

***Tumakbo sila but nadapa si Sam .. Florence helps her pero Sam caught up to an infected.. Pinipilit siyang kinakagat ito and Florence got caught up too***

F: Mattt!!!(begs for help)

Sam: Henry!!!!

***Matt shoots the infected that attacks Florence while Henry helps Sam but Sam's feet got caught up again.. henry kills again the infected****

Henry: Get in the house!!

***They went inside the house ***