👿Scary Confession👿

(Egobang fluff n' stuff warning, unless that's your weakness, like it's mine Haha! Ok let's just get to it)

(12:53 am)

Arin's POV

I went inside their place after Barry opened the door. "You called me for what?", I asked him. I heard a noise coming from somewhere. "I called about Dan, he said he needed you.", Barry replied. "ARIN!", I heard Dan cry. I rushed to his room immediately.

"Danny, I'm here. What's wrong, bud?", I said to him. "Oh Arin, this is terrible of what I want to talk about!", he cried. I sat down on his bed, his arms had cuts on them, what could've happened?

"What do you want to talk about?", I asked him. "Arin, I feel that.... I was possessed.", he answered.

(*Flashback*)

"What's bad, Rubia?", I asked coming to Rubi. "The information about Gilda, this is some creepy shit, Arin.", she answered. I took a look at the info and read it to myself.

"Oh my god, that is bad!", I  said. "I know right, I know who it'll affect.", she replied. "That's the bad part about it.", I said.

"W-well, I'll keep her overnight, h-hopefully she doesn't h-hurt anyone.", she uttered closing my laptop. "Agreed.", I  spoke and walked away.

I remembered all of that from yesterday. That doll Gilda hurt my DANNY! "Dan, it was Gilda, wasn't it?!", I said to him. He nodded in reply. "Please tell me everything that happened.", I cooed, rubbing his leg trying to calm him down.

"Well I was awake because I couldn't sleep for no reason whatsoever. Then I felt something cut my arm and I bled heavily.", he said. "Oh gosh, no wonder why your arms look like you scraped them.", I replied. He nodded.

"But then I went to the bathroom to wash it off, the mirror said I was possessed! I went back to my room and I tripped and fell. I twisted my ankle and I hit my head on the platform.", he said. "You're probably in such pain now.", I say. "I am!", he cried.

"So then, for some reason, Gilda the haunted doll stopped by to see you?", I asked. "That's exactly what happened. She told me why she was doing it, and I told her that I'll never hurt Rubia ever again, and then she left.", he replied.

I felt bad for him, really bad. Danny is my best friend and I care so much for him. I never knew how hurt he can really be. "I'll stay with you for a while, how does that sound?", I asked him. He slowly rose up and answered, "Of course you can stay!" "Good...", I replied.

He then started crying again as I hugged him, he was already crying when I came. "Danny, it's okay, the bad doll is gone now.", I softly said to him. "I'm still scared though.", he wept. "It's okay, I'm right here, you can hug me all you want.", I replied. "Please stay..... don't leave me!", Dan sobbed. "I'm not gonna leave you by yourself, I'm stay right here with you.", I said brushing his tears away as he continued to cry.

"Is everything okay in here, you two?", Barry asked coming in. "Barry, I can handle him, everything's fine, thanks for asking.", I replied. "Ok, I was just checking.", he drowsily said and went out.

I let Dan cry on my shoulder for another minute, I had to make him feel better somehow, but I think eventually he'll stop crying. "Danny, please, don't be like this, it's all over now, okay.", I said. "Are you sure?", he sobbed. "Everything is okay now, no more worries.", I replied.

His crying seemed to stopped. "Arin, I think I need more than a hug.", he said sniffling a little. "Oh, what do you mean?", I asked him. He rose from my shoulder and said, "I want a kiss from you."

A kiss? Is that all he wants to feel better? Well I have kissed him before. "Will it make you feel that I'm here for you?", I asked him. He nodded in reply. So I pressed my lips against his without hesitation, I ended up sticking my tongue in his mouth. After the kiss, he giggled a little.

"Are you better now?", I asked him. "Yeah...... yeah I think so.", he answered. "I'm glad I helped you, Danny.... I love you, dude.", I said. "I love you too, Arin.", he replied, which made me kiss him again.

"How does your ankle feel?", I asked him. "It still hurts.", he replied. "Well I suggest you get some rest ok?", I said. He nodded and laid down. "Thanks for coming over, Arin.", he said before I walked out his room. "Anything for you, Danny, sleep well.", I replied and headed home.
I'm just glad he's ok.