👜Thrifty Shopper 👜

Rubiphire's POV

It was Saturday and I traveled to Compton for some thrift stopping. There was a sale going on for MLK weekend, and I wouldn't dare miss a good deal. Usually I'd buy some clothes I'm able to fit, even some shoes. I grabbed a few of each that I was interested in. I found these adorable white boots, which almost looked like Suzy's.

I looked around a little more, but then, something precious caught my eye. A porcelain doll dressed in red. She was a vampire doll, her hair long and gorgeous. I wanted her.

I took her down from the shelf and just stared. "You'll be mine, precious one.", I whispered.

After I bought everything I wanted, I went out to my RV and drove back home.

"Honey, I'm HOME!", I called after I busted in the door. "Oh, back from thrift shopping?", asked Chris. "Yeaperdo, I got some good stuff, for the MLK weekend, bruh.", I replied, then the smell of steak meat filled my nose with pleasure.

"Oooh, seems like we're having Mexican food for lunch, eh?", I asked. "Yeah, besides going out today.", Chris replied.

I went in the bedroom and got out the doll. "You're so precious.", I said, "I shall name you."

I first thought of names A-G

"Anabel..... Bethany... Crysta.....Daphnia..... Elaine.... Francia..... Gilda.", I said. Gilda was perfect for my doll. "My child, you're Gilda.", I said to her. I set her on my night stand, she sat peacefully looking gorgeous as she is.