》p r o l o g u e

He leans across the table, his eyes holding me in a trance.

I squirm on my seat, and involuntarily rub my knees together.

"Let me make this clear, Elizabeth."

His voice makes me gulp. He taps one finger carelessly against a lip, and the action makes me weak in the knees.

He is a god.

He puts his elbows on the table, his biceps straining against the sleeves of his rolled up shirt. This is different from what Jughead Jones, the billionaire usually wears.

But he is negotiating with me.

"If you're looking for a storybook romantic relationship, then I'm not the one for you."

The silence of the huge, luxurious and now empty room screams at me.

"I may be one of the richest men in the world,  but I can't provide you with love, or affection, or any short of hearts and flowers. And I won't expect the same from you."

Is this what I want?

"This relationship, if you choose to agree with it, will be purely sexual."

He bites his lip, and some very unholy thoughts run through my head. Which is pretty wild, considering I haven't even kissed anyone, ever.

"I may not be boyfriend material, but I am pretty....satisfying in bed, Ms Cooper."

Oh God my mind.

I think he's aware of the effect he has on me. Because there's a slight smirk playing on those lips.

Those lips.

"So to be a little direct, Ms Cooper, let me out it this way.

"I don't make love. I fųck. Hard."

¤   ¤   ¤

Vote and comment If you liked this! I hope you did!
First chapter is coming soon, so add this to your libraries!
Have a good day♡