Introduction

I am back with a Short Story again and it will be almost a three shot. I was reading some random story and the theme and my imagination kicked my mind to write this story. As always it was all about AbhiGya.

Introduction: (I am bad at introducing, so adjust with me guys)

Abhishek Mehra, the heart throb of the college, final year CA. Music and Football are his passion. He lives alone in a PG as he was not having his living relatives. No commitments with anyone, live today, enjoy every second was his thought about life. He loves challenges.

Pragya Arora, a girl blessed with a specialty in her, newly joined in the same college by transfer, final year Psychology. She loves her life a lot, and she never found any lack in it. Sensitive and tensed nature, never tried to add friend in her life. Bulbul is the only person for her in this world.

Bulbul Ahuja, she was second year of CA department and Pragya’s close friend from School. She is over protective towards Pragya. She always tried to cheer up Pragya and she was mother alike for her.

Purab and Arjun – Abhi’s close friends, who know in and out about him, but always, let him for challenge to prove it.

Tanu – College (so called) beauty, Abhi has an illusive thought that she is her lucky charm.

Teaser

She entered inside the dark sports room. She frightened to the core knowing that she gonna do this with an unknown person, whom she didn’t know about anything. She has to do this and run off from this place and meet his friends who were waiting outside with her things which they snatched from her to do this. She has to get her things and run out to her class.

He saw a girl opening the door and entering inside, the brightness reflected on her light blue color long anarkali salwar and her face gloomed in this low light too. She looked nervous. He had finalized before she come that he was not going to do what his friends said, because he can’t do it.

So he thought that he would say the girl to lie to his friend that he won the challenge and then he can rush to his Football captain selection which was more important for him now. But seeing the girl his mind changed. He wants to do it, not because his friends challenged him, but it was a kind of desire just rouses in him suddenly.

The girl came in and he moved near her and locked the door, he moved close forward to her, where in fear she pinned herself to the wall, facing him close to her.

“So you're ready? Shall I?” he asked her, where she was facing down with nervous.
As she was not replying, he moved even more close and asked “I'm asking you only!” he said as his voice reflects his increasing desire but she thought it as a threaten.

She jerked and her hand rests over his chest and nodded. Her eyes conveyed how much she was frightened by this and she was not ready to do this. But his desire was not leaving him to think about it, so he made his mind and smiled at her. She found a sudden comfort in his smile. While she was lost in that, he leaned close to her and cupped her face, rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

For a moment, he didn’t move further or she didn’t lead it, their breath took few seconds to mingle and later both found that their lips met. It was little startled and later he started to kiss her pouring out his sudden roused desire.

*****The Kiss of Love or Luck*****

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

To be continued…

So, how was the introduction and teaser, if you found it interesting please do vote and share your views about it. Based on that I will continue the story.

With love,
Abhigya (Abhi)