Part 39 Shopping Time!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Feel free to roam around, I'll just be there. Just call me when you need help okay?" she told us before she went the other way.

 When she was out of our sight. The girls squealed with delight.

"Couldn't believe our luck! This is paradise" sabi ni Kristine.

"Yeah!" masayang pagsang-ayon naming lahat.

"So, what are we waiting for?" Let's start searching for that perfect dress." Mica stated.

We took our time carefully, we were having a hard time choosing. We wanted all of them. The girls were busy arguing about whether if I should choose the red off-shoulder gown or the blue mermaid gown. I sat down on the sofa, I sighed. I closed my eyes for a while. When I opened my eyes, they landed on a beautiful white gown that was near the window. It was partially hidden. I went near it. Napakaganda, the white gown was beautifully made, the fabric was soft. It was a gown made for a princess. It was a princess cut gown. There were small diamonds that accuanted the beauty of the gown, there were beautiful glittering designs beneath the linings of the gown. The gown was simply captivating, all of the designs were majestically combined as one.

I traced the gown with my bare hands, I called the attention of the girls. They came to me and they looked at the gown I was touching. They were all quietly studying the gown.

"This is it!" tili ni Jenny.

"This gown is gorgeous, You try it on" Mica said.

"Huwag na, I'll just wear it tonight. I don't want to fit it now" I quietly spoke.

"Paano mo malalaman na kaysa mo?" Vian contradicted.

"Don't worry, the dress will automatically fit its owner." the beautiful lady butted in. She smiled "Sorry, I just wanted to help you guys out. You know, you chose the perfect gown. That gown was designed to find a girl that holds special gifts and a beautiful heart" the beautiful lady explained.

"But, I'm not that special. There are more people who deserve this beautiful gown" I contradicted.

"The gown won't choose you if you weren't special. She saw something beneath that heart of yours. I'll wrap the gown now okay?"

"Yeah, thank you"nahihiya at nagagalak kong sabi ko sa kanya.

"Always remember, Follow your heart" pahabol na sabi ng magandang babae nang paalis na kami sa lugar. I just smiled at her and nodded, acknowledging what she said.

"If I have just known this place before, dito na sana ako bumilil ng gown" Jenny said.

"I agree" pag-sangayon ni Mica.

"But nevertheless, kahit naman anung suot niyo. Maganda pa din kayo" sabi ni Krsitine.

"Yeah, oh siya let's buy our shoes na" sagot ni Vian.

After looking into few stores, we found have found shoes that would match our gowns. I bought silver shoes that I knew would go well with my gown.

We went back to the Academy, we were so tired so we retreated back to our rooms. We needed some beauty rest, we would be meeting each other again for our preparation to the Grand Ball.

Once I was inside my room, I saw a beautiful white rose and a note on top of my bed. Napakunoot-noo ako, What's this? My wondering stopped when I read the note...

"When everytime I see a white rose

It always remind me of you

I hope I'm not too late to ask you this.

Would you be my Princess for tonight?"

-S

My eyes grew wide. It couldn't be him, could it? My heart started to beat aggressively. My eyes wandered to my room when I saw a man on the Balcony, it was Storm. I came to him.

"Hi!"

"Hello!" sabay naming sabi sa isa't-isa. Nabalot nang katahimikan ang paligid.It was him who broke the silence first.

"So, nakita mo yung note?" nahihiya niyang sabi.

"Yes, and Storm I'd love to be your date." I answered him with all earnestly.

"Talaga?! I mean, that's great, see you later. I know you're tired and I'll leave you now to get some rest" mabilis niyang sagot. He winked at me before he jumped down from the balcony.

I waved him goodbye. I could hear the loud beating of my heart. I collapsed onto my bed and thought. Storm is my date. What's happening to you my crazy heart?

Please vote for my Story! Who would like for an early update? Just give me a big yes!!! Thank you for reading! Love you guys!!!! Sending all my love to you awesome guys!