Tyler coughs before speaking up in the currently awkward situation, "So, who is this?" He asks obviously referring to the girl. "This is-," Dylan pauses for a moment before speaking up once more. "Well, I actually don't know who she is," I mentally face palmed at his words. "I met her over on the deck she slipped and she needed help." The girl was about to speak, but Dylan interrupted her by saying, "Go on ask them," he says while pointing at us.

So the girl begins to speak. "Hey," she said before shyly waving at us causing Posey to excitedly wave back. "I'm gonna regret this, well first of all my name is Y/N, and let me just say I am very shocked that he wasn't lying about having friends." She says nervously and both Tyler and I try our best to not laugh at her words.

"My question for y'all is, well how do I put this, is cute guy," She said, noticeably not liking how she referred Dylan as, "over there, sorry I don't know your name and that's what I've been referring you to," She said as she looked over at him.

"My names Dylan" he spoke up. "Alright, thanks." She says with a nod before continuing to speak. "Okay now ask the question," he said with an eager smirk on his face, oh Dylan, what are you up to. "Fine, so my question is, is Dylan a rapist?" She asks as her cheeks instantly begin to redden quite obviously out of embarrassment.

"No" I calmly respond while Tyler other hand respond with a "Yes."

"See! Wait, what? Seriously Tyler, now she's gonna think I'm a rapist," Dylan said to Tyler and so I took my opportunity to hit Tyler yet again with the pillow, but afterwards all three of us turned to look at the girl curiously.

"Do you know who he is?" Tyler asks as he points at Dylan. "His name is Dylan, he just said so a few seconds ago," She said as if it were the most obvious thing ever, clearly she doesn't know who we are or she hasn't caught on yet. "Wait, so you seriously don't know who he is?" I question again causing her to look over at Dylan. "Oh," was all Y/N managed to say.

"You know, I am so sorry for interrupting your pillow, but I'm gonna go now.  Thank you Dylan for helping me. Well bye," Y/N said quickly before rushing out of the room before either of us could speak.

"I'm gonna go talk to her," Dylan said before I stopped him.

"No, I'm going to go. It's usually easier for a girl to talk to another girl about their problems," I say as I turn to walk out the door, that is before I stopped to look at Tyler once more. "You still owe me a pizza," I pointed my finger at Tyler before walking out.

I saw Y/N banging on a door like a maniac. Im guessing thats her room and she has a friend or family with her.

So I put my hand on her shoulder to grab her attention and calm her down.

"Look Dylan I-," she begins but I cut her off before she could continue. "Sorry to disappoint but its me." I say as she turns around at the sound of my voice. "No, I'm not disappointed, I just thought it was Dylan," she said nervously.

"Well it would have been him, but I told him to let me talk to you" I said with a smile.

"Not trying to be rude, but why did you want to come talk to me?" She asks confused. "I came because I wanted to make sure you were okay, I also wanted to let you know that we didn't laugh at you. I mean if I were you I surely would have asked that question I mean you were, I mean are in a bathing suit.

"It looks like whoever you were knocking for isnt there, follow me to my room and ill lend you one of my cover ups." I said "Thank you but you don't have to" she said. "Don't worry about it." I know Y/N is just trying to be nice but I know she really wants a cover up right now. We were walking over to Crystal and I's room. "Wait your not sharing rooms with Dylan and Tyler" she said. "Oh no, Dylan, T-pose and Tyler share that room while Crystal and I share this room." I inform her of our sleeping arrangement. "Wait Tyler and Crystal are here too?" She asks. "Yeah they just went to go get food." I said. "Oh I swear if my best friend was with me and she would've heard you say Tyler Hoechlin was here she would've fainted." She says while laughing and I join along.

"You're cute and seem very cool, I'm sure you'll fit in with us." I say as we walk into my room. I find one of my cover ups and give it to her. "Here you go," I say as I hand her the cover up. "Thank you, I thought I was going to be in a bathing suit all day until Vere gets back to the room." She says to me. "Is Vere the one you were knocking for?" I say as I sit on the bed.

"Yeah, she's the best friend I was talking about earlier," She says with a small laugh and I nod.  "Yeah I really wanted her to open the door I was super embarrassed." She says shyly now and I shake my head. "Well don't be what happened, it's in the past now, okay?" I say with a reassuring smile.

"Okay" she smiles.

"Hey, so I'm just curious but how did you not notice you were talking to Dylan the whole time?" I ask her smiling at the fact she just noticed it was Dylan.  She shakes her head, "I honestly do not know, I mean I guess I just wasn't paying attention due to how much pain I was in." She says.  "But I was thinking about how lucky I was to not only have a cute  guy helping me but he was also super sweet," she smiles probably thinking back to the accident.

"I should probably go check if Vere is back, and I'll be sure to bring back your cover up," she says getting ready to leave.

"Wait, Y/N do you-"

-------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5 is now complete!

So this chapter is done and is going to be the last one for a while since I am going to be out of town ill be back by Thursday for sure... hopefully. Next chapter will be better I promise guys.

I hope you all have a nice day, week, month, year, life.

Till next chapter

     -M

*Edited 2/10/21