~7~

Your POV

"Y/n, wake up." I heard a voice say. After the concert, I was so exhausted that once I hit the dressing room couch, I was out.

I didn't even change my stage clothes because of how tired I was. Soon, something soft was thrown at my face, causing me to wake up completely. I looked over and seen Luke chuckling.

"What do you want hoe?"

"We need to talk to Sarah. She hasn't left the hotel room all day."

"Still?"

"Yeah. We need to talk to her about what happened at the fair."

"I know. Let me get changed, finish the meet and greet, then we'll go back to the hotel and talk to her." He nodded his head and left the room for me.

I was in a black sports bra with red joggers and had my all black vans on still. I kept the sports bra on and just changed into some Victoria Secret grey sweats, along with my white Gucci slides. I didn't care if they matched or not, as long as I was wearing something then I was good.

I grabbed my phone and walked out of the dressing room and to the meet and greet stand.

-

The meet and greet ended and Adam drove Luke and I back to the hotel. I was scrolling through Twitter and seen people tagging me in photos with them, either talking about how hot I was in my outfit, or how cute my sleepy face was. Some people even asked me if I was high which made me laugh and tell them no.

At my shows, Adam hired photographers to take some pics for me. There was three so they all send me at least 5 to 6 photos each, at least the ones they like the best. I looked through them and seen one with me waving at the crowd with my back towards the camera so you can see the fans. I used that one to post on my twitter and Instagram.

"What a wild show San Diego, I love you all so much💜☁️" - youruser

I put my phone away since we made it to the hotel. Adam, Luke and I walked up to our hotel room to check on Sarah and to pack our stuff on the buses for the next show. We walked in and seen Sarah laying on the couch watching SpongeBob. She was so focused on the TV that she didn't even notice us standing beside her. Luke grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.

"I was watching that."

"We all need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Sarah, you've been acting weird ever since we left the fair." I said.

"That bitch-"

"Hey, I'm right here." Adam said.

"Fine. That girl had no business saying what she said to me. She doesn't know what happened and shouldn't be talking to me like that."

"Look Sarah, we know what it feels like to have someone harass us about Mom and Dad. There's always gonna be that one person who thinks it's funny to make jokes like that, but if it was the other way around, we would be getting a lot of hate. We only know the truth about our parents and no one else can change it. If anyone says anything like that to you again, let us know."

She nodded her head and let the tears she's been fighting back fall. Luke and I helped her up on her feet and made a sibling hug. Adam just stood there so I told him to join in and he did so.

"I love you guys and all, but I need to breathe." We all pulled away giggling and she sighed in relief.

"Feel better?" Luke asked. She nodded her head and wiped her eyes.