~4~

Laurens POV

"I'm going to murder you."

The girls and I were staying at Simon's house for a little bit to get our tour set up. We each had our own room while Simon was always out and about. It was about 1 in the morning so we all decided to stay up since the concert got us hype, especially Dinah.

"Oh c'mon Lo. We all know who gives the best poly beat downs." Dinah had a point there.

"She's just mad because she got a little lipstick on her face." Normani jumped in.

"She's obviously not that mad if she still has the stain on her cheek." Camila added.

My face grew red and I hid my face in my hands.

I couldn't believe they embarrassed me in front of y/n. Hell, I don't even know why I was so nervous around her. Maybe because she's a super hot pop star with a great body and a great voice, or maybe she was just so sweet and funny to me.

Who knows, maybe I'm just dazed and confused.

"It's okay Lo, just admit that you like y/n and we'll stop teasing you about it." Ally put her hand on my shoulder.

"Whoa whoa, like her? Ally, we just met, I can't catch feelings that fast, if I do I'll be a mess."

It's true. Once I really love somebody, I just love hard. It hurts when you love someone so much and all they do is throw you away.

"Alright, alright. Listen, we're not gonna force you into anything you don't wanna do. All we're saying is you should give her a chance. You never know, maybe she'll win you over and treat you like a lady. If she doesn't then best believe I'll beat her ass."

I laughed and pulled Dinah into a hug. My phone went off and seen that I had a text from y/n. Dinah got up and winked at me before pulling all of the girls out of the room and into the other room.

Y/n: hey stranger

I bit my lip and tapped my fingers on my phone. She obviously wants to talk since she texted me first. Maybe she's just being nice. I couldn't keep her waiting any longer, so I just kept the conversation going.

Me: hallo

Y/n: still got my mark on you?

Me: actually yes I do

Y/n: oh really?

Me: go add me on snapchat and see laurenjauregui1

Y/n: why the number one at the end?

Me: because I'm the ONE and only Lauren Jauregui. Duh(;

Y/n: smoooooth, very smooth

Me: you know what else is smooth?

Y/n: creamy peanut butter. Duh(;

Me: I was gonna say you and your dance moves but peanut butter works

Y/n: does it work from home?

Me: fight me

Y/n: write on me*

Me: you think you're funny, huh?

Y/n: No way

Me: how are you thinking of these so fast

Y/n: they're all in my head

Y/n: I lied

Y/n: I just really like yalls album