Chapter 1 😏

I sighned and walked in the closet.I had like 2 hours to get ready and leave for the interview.I quickly chose a simple yet professional outfit.

I quickly dried my hair and let it in its usual curls

I quickly dried my hair and let it in its usual curls.Wearing a little make up i slipped on my heels took my mobile and stepped out.

Wearing a little make up i slipped on my heels took my mobile and stepped out

I had thirty minutes left.After five minutes i managed to halt a cab.I reached the building right in time.The receptionist gave a pitiful look.I smiled towards her a little.

The CEO was not really stable.Along with the fact that he was a brilliant businessman and had completed his masters,he had anger issues.He was really possessive and picky.Mood swings.No one has ever seen him smiling.He is as cold as ice.At least what i learnt.

But it was still better than the lats job.This one ws moody and had anger issues which i could possibly deal with but the last one....that bastard wanted me to be his mistress whom he could fuck.

There was about eight girls in front of me.They either had too much make up or their attire was too slutty.One of them had a smug look.She wasn't wearing make up but wasn't real.It was clear she had surgeries.She was fake.

I waited till the fifth girl went.Each one who went inside either came out crying or white as paper.We were waiting when a crash was heard.Every one was stilled.I was scared till i heard his voice.

I had to go in.It was this urge that i had to see the owner of the voice.It had something to amke me shiver.My feet took me in.

The girl hurried out.I heard deep intake of air.Pants and groans were heard.I came across the most alluring man i ever saw.He was a greek god.Perfection was him.His hair disheveled,pink lips,defined cheekbones,perfect brows,long eyelashes,his tie was loose around his neck.He seemed angry.His shirt clung to him.His sculpted abbs were clearly drool worthy.He was tall.He was ....words couldn't describe how perfect he was.

He must have realised i wa sstaring because he stiffened and lifted his head.I gasped.His icy grey eyes staring back at me.Slowly his eyes moved downwards.Goosebumps rose on my skin.It was like i was bare in front of him.

"Who are you?"

His smooth voice made my knees weak.

"Vi...Victoria Martin"

I breathe out.I cleared my throat

"I came here for the interview."

He looked at me again before saying

"You're appointed"

My eyes widened.

"But how..i mean thank you...but i ....the inter.."

"I said you're appointed and my word is the law"

I could simply nod.He stared right into my eyes.A man suddenly rushed in.He looked his older version.His father.

"Is everything alright?"

I could only nod.He looked at me as if silently telling em to leave i nod and turned to him.Giving him a last glanece i walked to the door when a apir of stong arms pulled me back.Tingles amd sparks erupted.I leaned into his touch.He nuzzled into my hair and gruffly said

"No"

I was confused then realised he thought i was leaving.But i couldn't stay i had to go.To think.To react and he was making it impossible.

"I have to go...but I'll be back tomorrow.Okay?"

I turned and said.He loked as if he was thinking hard before nodding and break his embrace.Instantly i missed his warmth.I held his arm and smiled a little.Before repeating

"I'll be back tomorrow"

I turned to the other man.He and the receptionist had a shocked look.Did i do anything wrong?I couldn't help but wonder.

At home and i changed into some shorts and t shirt.Getting comfortable on the couch i watched tv.Trying to forget about the intense grey eyes.

Having some pizza i showered and slipped on my night dress and got in bed.Thinling of the

....Grey eyes....