Chapter 6 😍

"You might want to check your neck"

Daniel said snapping me to the reality.He was smirking at me.I turned and gaped at the sight of my neck.He had done a pretty nice job in marking me.My neck was bruised.

I was about my pull my hair over it when an idea struck my mind.I pulled my hair back and made sure my neck was on full display.

Daniel was watching me carefully me.I shrugged.

"I love the fact that everyone will knlw you're mine from your neck but i also know you're not very fond of being like that in front my father "

"Let's just say A bitch needs to know I'm yours and you're mine"

With that i kissed his neck.He shivered .I was proud that i had such an effect on him.After some time i admired my work and smirked.

"Someone's gonna throw a fit"

I tugged at his hand and strutted down.Madelyn my new friend and maid blushed a deep shade of red at our sight.

In the loving room i met a blonde girl.She was about my height.Long legs.She could be a lot prettier if she wasn't wearing so much make up.She was obviously plastic.

She glared at me when i came down before giving Daniel her attention.

"Danny love i missed you!"

She shrieked.I winced.

"God....stop shrieking!You sound like god damn hyena!"

" And who the hell are you to tell me that!"

I smirked.

"His girlfriend"

Her eyes were practically out of its sockets"

"Girlfriend!What do you mena girlfriend we're engaged"

"Were Rosaline were...i broke it off with you yesterday"

"But you were when you said you didn't actually mean it!You love me!"

I felt bad when she said the 'love' word.Could he have said that to her!Could he be playing with me!No!.....stop it he wont do that he likes me a lot ,right?

"What the fuck Rosaline!I never said i love you.All we had between us was just a deal i had with your father but he betrayed by embezzling money in the company!I should've broken up with you weeks ago but i kept quiet...and that honestly was my worst mistake!

"Bab...."

"Enough!I don't love you and will never love you!I need you out of this house...and refrain from talking to my girlfriend"

He put emphasis on the word'girlfriend'.She lokked dumbstruck.Daniel didn't give him any time mnd pulled me to the car.

"Wait!I haven't packed yet!"

"Don't worry i already packed it"

"When?"

I narrowed my eyes at him

"While you were still sleeping?

But je woke up along with me.How could he pack?

"I woke up at five and packed them and came to lay near you.You looked cute sleeping"

H answered my unasked question.I blushed at the last part.

We drove to the airport in silence.Not the awkward ike silence but more like the comfortable silence.

I was drooling on him.We reached Greece one hour earlier.In his private jet!He was fucking rich i knew it but i never thought that he would own a freaking jet which is huge and is practically a castle inside.With the kitchen,bedroom and so on.

Back to the drooling part we were to have dinner downstairs and he wore a black shirt with a deep blue blazer and black pants.

I wore i black and white striped mini skirt with a black top and my simple gold necklace.