𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

[ ALL RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A PLOT ]

1. DO NOT STEAL ANY PLOTS
all of the plots in the book belong to me even after being given away. if you see that anyone has taken a plot without permission, please report them and contact me.

2. THIS IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
while i'll never have time to write these plots, i still work hard to think of them and they mean a lot to me. if i feel as if you won't be able to write my plot well, i will say no. i will be looking at your other works so if you have nothing else published, chances are you won't get the plot. sorry not sorry.

3. ANYTHING WITH A (*) CAN BE CHANGED
i understand that some things may not always work for how someone wants to write the plot, therefore, sometimes things will be able to be changed.

4. YOU HAVE TWO WEEKS TO PUBLISH THE FIRST CHAPTER
you will have a whole 14 days to publish the first chapter of the book. meaning that you must publish the actual first chapter, not the epigraph, cast list, playlist etc. if you need an extended due date, please dm me.

5. CREDIT IS REQUIRED
as i said before, these plots belong to me even after someone writes them, so credit is required. its not difficult, just something in the description saying the plot is mine is enough.

6. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE BACK THE PLOT
if the rules listed are not followed when i give you the plot, or i feel as if i've made a mistake by giving it to you, i still have the right to take the plot back and put it back up for someone to write. again, sorry not sorry.

7. YOU MAY HAVE UP TO TWO PLOTS
please do not ask for more than two plots at a time. other people want to get a chance at writing them, not just you.

8. A COVER WILL BE MADE IF NEEDED
since i also make graphics, i will create a cover for each plot if you need one. if you need a cover please say so and leave a short description of what you want it to look like. ALL COVERS WILL BE POSTED IN MY COVER SHOP AND YOU WILL BE TAGGED SO YOU CAN RECEIVE IT.

9. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS
any questions regarding the plot or anything really, please dm me. i may seem like a bitch, and i may kind of be one, but you can always come to me if you have any questions or just need some advice.

10. BE NICE
if i see anyone being rude i will ask you to nicely fuck off because this is an environment of positivity and hate is not welcome.

Those are all the rules and as long as you follow all of them, there shouldn't be any problems. Good luck and have fun writing!

– alexis