CHAPTER 96: Complete The Mission Successfully.

Começar do início

Cutting off the call, Wu Suowei also shared the same thought as Gangzi, everything progressed faster than expected.

Wasn't it too fast? Both sides acted without having a talk, the idea definitely collided, you swap the snakes and so do I, who should not interfere with whom? At the end, twenty snakes became fifty snakes. Before the whole family could be happy, it was unexpectedly invaded by a foreign enemy, and the forces were getting more formidable, and the snakes in the enclosure starting a riot.

The snakes that were raised by Chi Cheng were [1] ferocious, all with the temper of their owner, who dare to enter and seize the territory? Asking for death! At first, it was only one or two small-scale killing inside the snake enclosure, and later evolved into a vigorous killing spree, and there were none of the snakes that were swapped were spared.

[T/N: [1] Jidan wrote 'bastard' lol.]

A few dozens of snakes gone in one night, and the guards were dumbfounded.

Realizing they had been deceived, they had to report as soon as possible, and investigated quickly. The merchant was staying in a rented room, and slowly lost the contact, after knowing the situation, he quickly packed and fled.

At that moment, Wu Suowei was hiding near Chi Cheng's house, and he had been doing it for the past few days. He often saw Yue Yue entered and left the premise, most of the time she would come alone, and occasionally holding Chi Cheng's arm.

Sometimes Wu Suowei felt shaken, and he had thought that it would be perfect to sacrifice his feeling to achieve his plan! It looked like Yue Yue was using Chi Cheng's family reputation, and Chi Cheng also used it as an excuse toward Yue Yue, it could be considered as mutual consent. If he didn't meddle in between of them, perhaps both of them would get married, and Chi Cheng's precious snakes also came back, wasn't it a nice situation!

Chi Cheng had many snakes anyway, why should he meddle with it?

Wu Suowei would stick to them till the end and wouldn't be able to leave even after he had upheld the justice.

Maybe he was never a good man, maybe he was born that evil, maybe he was a stubborn person, and didn't want to move on...as long as that matter didn't finish, he didn't achieve his aim, even if the involvement would harm himself, he would still continue with his plan!

These days, Chi Cheng was abnormally quiet, it was just like the calm before the storm, his big hands manipulated the clouds on the sky, waiting for the right time to enclose both of his hands and showered the rainstorm to his heart's content