21

WHERE IS MY BROTHER!! I'M HERE CALMING DOWN MY PREGNANT FIANCÉ!! Yes I proposed to Normani "It hurts" she cried "Mr. L/N we need you to get your family she's is about to give birth" I nod quickly going to the waiting room.

  I ran out pretty fast "Girls shes giving birth- Y/n" I was cut off by a manly voice "Yea-Matt" I whisper gasp hugging her well him "Hey bro" he says holding flowers and a bear "Let's go" I say.

   We all ran into the room and right when we got in she started giving birth and I'm sure she broke Matt and I's hand.

  I heard crying so I started crying "You did it baby" I say kissing her lips "Sir would you like to cut the cord" I nod quickly smiling widely.

  Mani is breast feeding our baby girl as the girls look at Matt with the 'who the fuck are you' face "Girls this is Matt who looks completely different" I say before the girls bust out in tears "Baby" Lauren shouts running into his arms and kissing him hard "Hey" he chuckled rubbing her stomach smiling "We missed you so much" we all say even Mani says it and we hug him minus Mani.

Shannon Rose L/n Hamilton my precious first born baby, I'm holding my baby girl as she sleeps "No one can take you from me" I whisper kissing her small head.

  Lauren is cuddled up to Matt along with their kids "So you back now" Karlo asks "exactly" Matt says smiling "Cool now I have my mommy and  daddy together again" he says excitedly hugging Lauren, Matt and RoRo then saying something that made us all cry "I'm gonna protect you from all the meanies RoRo and you too Didi cause I know you hear me" he say to RoRo kissing her cheek then kissing Lauren big bump "I'm gonna cry" We all choked out.

  That was the cutest thing because he hasn't left Royalty and Lauren's side.

   Everyone fell asleep but Maddie, Matt and I "I missed you guys" Matt whispered hugging Maddie  and I "We missed you too" he started to cry "I love you guys" he says holding out his fist "Inseparable three" we say putting our fist together before crying all together "I'm back guys" he whispers causing us to laugh "Yeah we know and you need to cut that hair" Maddie says wiping her tears "I'm going to" he says "I gotta to say you actually are really good looking with it long" I say lightly slapping his face "I was always sexy" he says "And you're still cocky" I mumble "Nah just very aware" he says causing me to laugh.

  We just talked as we were spread out on the floor "Matt" he got up to see Dinah "yeah" "can we go for a walk" Dinah asks "Of course" with that they left "I secretly want them together" I mumble before getting slapped "I do too" Maddie says "why'd you smack me" she just shrugged and laying on my chest falling asleep.

Very short short chapter.

Welcome Shannon Rose L/n Hamilton to the family