*2*

I sigh when the school bus stops at the front of me walk way, I'm not going to hear the end of this.

When I step of the bus I check the mail before walking towards the door. Before I even hit the steps the door opens and my mom and dad stand there looking at me with a unreadable expression.

"Sauda, just answer this question." My mom said. I give her a questioned look.

"Did you win?" They ask. I had to do a double take. Did they just ask me did I win.

"What?" I said. She shrugged before her and my dad walk back in the house.

"You don't care?" I ask. They shack their heads. I look at them confused.

"You really don't care that I got in a fight?" I asked. They rolled third eyes.

"No, besides it's not like it's your first fight." My dad said. I look at them for a second before laughing, my parents are the best.

"I'm going to start on my homework." I said before getting up.

"Homework, but it's oy the second week of school?" They said then look at each other before smiling.

"Exactly." I sighed before walking to my room. I plug my phone up before sitting on the floor to start my homework.

I have no friends to talk to, no car to go riding around in, I don't like TV it makes me depressed for some reason. *It really does, ever since school was out I haven't left my room only to wash, bathroom, eat and clean other than that I swear to God I'm in my room 24/7*

Well I only watch certain shows, it's either anime, MLP, or SU but I watch that on my phone. *Which again is true*

I sigh while starting on the formulas for the inequalities. Why do they give us the most simplest stuff to start off the year, why not give us the hard stuff for we can get it out the way? I just lurned this about two/three mouths ago in middle school.

I sigh while I start back working. I look at the time, 3:45 I have a time limit on my homework, of it's not done in a hour and five minutes then it want get done.

40 min later

Well they didn't give us a lot of homework, think Jesus, but now I'm just laying in bed with only my underwear and wrapped in the cover.

"Star you ready to eat?" My mom said. I peek my head out from the cover and nod. She nods but doesn't leave just stand there and look at me. I sigh, here she goes again.

"You're getting bullied aren't you?" She said. I sigh putting the cover back over my head.

"No." I said. I roll over knowing she's giving me the stare. There was a minute of silence before I hear her sigh before I hear the creek of the hallway floor as she leaves my doorway.

A few minutes later I decided to get out of bed and go eat, putting clothes on of course.

I sit down at the circle table and look down at the fried fish and fried rice. I smile, my mom always makes this when I'm not in the best of moods.

"Grace." She warned as I reach my fork down, I smile.

When we say our twenty minutes grace,I mean it felt like it, we start to eat.

When we get done eating I have to wash the dishes before wiping down the whole kitchen then go to take a bath, even though I didn't want to. When I get out I don't even dry off, I put my clothes on and wrapped my self in my cover cacoon, falling asleep some minutes after

Next morning

"Star time to get up!" My mom yells from the kitchen. I was up since two o'clock, which means I only got three or so hours of sleep, I went to bed at eleven.