Chapter 7 - Knowing You

CHAPTER 7 - KNOWING YOU

As we were entering the hotel lobby.....It was 11:00 pm, based on the time in France. Louis and Eleanor were holding their luggages while holding hands behind me. Liam was walking in front with his things and the management boys. Zayn was also with Eleanor and Lou. Harry and Kim walked together, holding their own baggages after Liam. Niall was next to Kim while other guards were surrounding us. While entering, Niall looked back at me.

"Hey Charles. Let me help you with that," Niall said as he stopped walking and leveled with me.

"It's okay. I can do this," I disagreed.

"No really."

"It's easy for me to carry this. Seriously," I insisted. There were a few people taking pictures, but they didn't look like paparazzi and I don't want to be related to rumors and stuff.

"Give it to me."

"Ok. Ok. Chill. Only when we get inside."

"Alright," he smiled. Now, what's Nialler up to? He pulled my bag from my hand and now bringing it into the hotel. I walked with him. Zayn and Lou. What's up with these guys? I think they're gonna tease me again.

"Hey, Niall. I'll just go to Louis and Zayn for a while."

"Sure. Let me have your handbag," Niall approved and got my bag from me. To be honest, I had butterflies that moment. My current biggest crush crush in the group is holding my bag even if we're not together. Oh my goodness, the feels. Anyway, I walked back in the middle of Zayn and Lou. Before I did, Eleanor said something to Lou then he got her bag and she went to Kim.

"Hey Zayn, Lou. Why were you guys looking at me like that?"

"Nothing. Nothing," Zayn giggled a bit.

"What is it? Tell me."

"It's just that Nialler acts different around you," Louis said.

"Really? No. He's just being welcoming, ok? Stop teasing me. Haha."

"Ok. Ok. Whatever you say," Zayn said.

"Let's go inside. Our conversation does not end here. Hahahaha."

Haha. Those lads are really humorous. Even on Twitter. They act all goofy and stuff. Teasing and shipping me to other guys. Haha. I love those lads so much. =P They're really like my own brothers. I wish I had a brother. We're all girls in the family and my dad passed away.

When Liam and the management were checking in, Kim and I joined our payment with them. And Kim & I went to the couches together with the other lads. We took lots of pictures. Haha. What do you expect?

"Ok, Kim and Charles. You'll stay in Room 306. Niall, Zayn and I'll stay here across your room, Room 305. Louis, Eleanor and Harry in Room 303," Liam discussed.

"Is it ok if I stay with the girls? I love you, Louis, but I just want to hang out with them for a while," Eleanor asked permission.

"It's alright. I'll just check on you," Louis answered.

"Thanks," Eleanor turned up the corners of her mouth.

*room position*

301 302

303 304

305 306

307 308

*room position*

"We'll stay here first then eat breakfast at the buffet at 7 am sharp to stay in our schedule," Zayn clarified.

"Then, to the second place on our list, the Eiffel Tower," Harry continued.