"Seriously? Wow. You definitely found a keeper." I smiled.

"I know. Get this, he's going on vacation with me and my family during spring break!"

"Wow. You guys are serious, besides the fact that he's your mate."

"Yeah. I'm gonna go to Korea to meet his folks over the summer and stay for a couple weeks. And I am totally in the same boat as you, when it comes to being intimate, but it has gotten better."

"At least one of us is."

We arrive at the nail salon and I see Nalani's car sitting in the parking lot. It's time for me to face her. I don't want to go all semester not speaking to her and not being able to be in our apartment. As sweet as it was to stay with Jongin, I miss my room and my bed. Alice and I get out of the car as well as Nalani and we meet at the door.

"Hey guys." Nalani says with a small smile.

"Hey." We both say in unison.

As we're walking in, Nalani grasps my wrist. "Tiana, can we talk?" She asked.

"Yeah. Let's go inside." I said. She and I both walk inside and we pick out our nail colors. "So, how have you been?" She asked me.

"I've been all right. How about you?"

"About the same. Where are you staying?" She asked me.

"At Jongin's apartment. It's not that far away from the house."

"Ah okay. Listen, about the other day---"

"It's---You're not to blame. I snapped at you."

"But I was the one who talked behind your back. I don't blame you for being mad at me. And for Kris to back me up at the time just wasn't the smartest move. I didn't even ask how you were over break. What kind of best friend am I?" She sobbed.

"Hey, it's okay. I can't blame you for that. You had just gotten married. I didn't want to ruin your day or how your honeymoon was going to be."

We're silent for a moment and Nalani smiles a small smile. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"And I know it's going to be a while until I earn your complete trust back."

"I'm sorry for snapping at you."

"No, you had the right. I just don't want to fight with my best friend again."

"That can be arranged." I smiled.

"How have you been since everything?"

"I've been all right. What about you? How are you and your tall giant?"

"We're doing well. He's graduating this semester, so I won't be able to see him as often as I'd like, but it's okay. I think we need space."

"At least you guys get along and love each other."

"I know right. It's still crazy that I used to hate him."

"I know. I still can't wrap my head around it." I said in agreement.

"Are you excited for dance practice to start up tomorrow?" She asked me.

"Uh yeah! I recruited a boy today at the fair and he seemed pretty interested."

"Was he interested in being in our club, or you?"

"What do you mean?"

"When you asked him to join, did he answer right away?"

"Now that you mention it, he did ask if I was going to be at practice. And he did take a moment to answer me, plus he eyed me up and down."

"He's most likely only going to come, to see you. You have to point him out to me. Does Jongin know?"

"I haven't seen Jongin since I left to go to the fair, and he was asleep."

"You should tell him, that way the guy knows you're taken. Especially since Jisoo has his eye on you. He could be a spy or something."

"You heard about that, huh?"

"Yeah. I haven't seen this Jisoo guy, but the mention of his name and Kris gets really upset."

"I wonder what happened to cause the guys to have so much beef with him."

"I'm afraid to ask."

"They told me they would talk about it more, when the time was right."

The attendant signals for me to come and get my nails done and I watch her fix my nails in silence. After everyone gets their nails done, Alice and I walk back to her car. 

"Hey Tiana," Nalani said.

"Yeah?" 

"I'd like it, if you moved back into our apartment. It's really quiet and lonely without you there." 

"I'll think about it." I said honestly. 

"I understand. I'll see you guys later." 

"See yah!" Alice and I said in unison. "That seemed to have gone well." Alice said as she started her car.

"I know. I think we both just needed space." 

"At least you both are friends again." She said with a smile. 

"Yeah." I said with a smile. Alice takes me back to Jongin's apartment and I get out of the car. I walk inside and I see someone waiting for me. 

"We meet again, Ms. Tiana." They said.