What a Day :)

3/26/2014

7:29am

Dear God

Today I can feel it God todays a Good day :) you know God I really hope I can be a change to this world God I really want to be a change in this world I don't care what it is that I do just something :). I cant stop smiling just thinking how much you love us God its amazing and how much you care for us :)

Gods love shown throught Christ :D

John 3:16  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God. who loved me and gave himself for me.

God Loves and Cares For Us

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

1 John 4:7-8  Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.  Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

And Kari Jobe released her album Majestic WHOOOOOOOOOO  I LOVE THE ALBUM :D