the girl that was lost is found now!

Dear God,

Thank you for just your unconditional love, you just never changing, never ending love.

Your peace that overflows our hearts God! 

And to my readers thank you for reading my letters i hope i have inspired or changed someones life in a small or big way but  anyway mainly! and Of Course for Gods Glory! so to this i will be giving my testiomony! 

Okay so starting i only remember my life from 6 th grade and up but as a little girl firstly i wanna say God saved 4 times in my life looking back the first was being born prematurley i was 1lb. and 3 oz. And with being in the Hospital for more than 100 days and being really sick at one point in time i could've past But God said i've Got bigger plans for you! 

But from 6th grade ive struggled with body image as i feel young women do, than may get over it and accept themselves or do something good or bad about and myself I went the the bad. still in middle school i started to deeply look at myself more and more each day and my freshman year in high school i started to selfharm for a year still struggling with that than moving to sophmore year stoped self-harm but developed and eating disorder (Anorexia)  and struggled with that for 5+ years and moving on to being suicidal sophmore year as well struggled with 5+ years as well. BUT THE GRACE OF GOD SAVED ME AND TO MENTION MY SPIRITUALLY BIRTHDAY WAS 2 DAYS AGO. But God saved me and i decided that i dint wanna live the old life anymore i wanted to change,change myself,my words im speaking,my life, everything i wanted to change.

I'm getting emotional writing this just knowing how God saved me and i want people to know that Gods love is without limits! I'm so proud to call myself a Christian That Jesus died for my sins and saved me! 

I love all of my followers i really do and to all have read my letters thank you so much i will be completing this book now and i appreciate everything you have done to support me.

Love you all 

And I LOVE YOU JESUS!  

And i do this all for your Glory God!