01; welcome, minghao from china

it's a hot beginning-of-summer day.

the temperature was too hot to just sit inside and do nothing. it was also too hot to go outside and do nothing. it was one of those days where you didn't know what do to. you could even hear the birds die outside and the cockroaches plea to nest inside your home. it was shit.

and if you didn't have a pool, it was even shittier.

thank god lee chan had a pool.
and thank god it was big enough to fit twelve people.

"and there i was, sitting with barbecue sauce on my titties,"

"you don't even have titties!" spat boo seungkwan from where she laid in a tanning chair by the poolside. she was clearly over soonyoung's horrible attempt at jokes.

"stale meme, dude." said wen junhui.

"it's not stale! it's still funny!" junhui just sighed and patted soonyoung on the back before standing and walking away. his bare feet hit the grass and he slid his shirt off, throwing it somewhere (he'd most-likely find it later) before running to jump in the pool.

"cannon-ball!" his voice cut through the air and before mingyu and seungkwan could protest, the water had already splashed them, ruining their relaxing tanning time.

a few seconds later and junhui's head popped up from the water, earning a high-five from chan and a laugh from hansol. hansol's eyes wandered over to seungkwan, who had now stood up and was trying to dry herself off with his towel.

"fuck you, junhui." mingyu groaned and stuck him the finger. junhui just grinned and shrugged, splashing more water at the younger girl.

"not me, mingyu. don't you fuck wonwoo?"

across the pool sitting on top of the hot tub covering with hong jisoo and yoon jeonghan, jeon wonwoo's face flushed a deep red and he choked on the lemonade he was drinking.

mingyu was flustered as well for a few moments before she took off her bathing suit covering and yelled a, "that's it!", jumping into the pool to attack the chinese male.

jisoo was patting wonwoo's back as jeonghan snickered, the girl obviously knowing what junhui meant. jeonghan bounced down from the brown-leather and ran over to choi seungcheol, grabbing the male's shoulders and jumping on top of him.

inside of the sunroom was lee jihoon and lee seokmin, two sisters who were in control of the music and radio.

"we're not listening to your music, jihoon. it's all i hear inside the house!"

"well we're not gonna listen to big bang's music either! bang bang is over-played!" this earned a dramatic gasp from seokmin, who snatched jihoon's phone from her hand and began to protest.

"it's a good song! don't be jealous that they can perform live and you can't."

"screw you, piece of shit!" their bickering continued on.

a few minutes later (while jeonghan was still forcing seungcheol to give her a piggyback ride and hansol was still making googly eyes at seungkwan), an older lady walked out with three boxes of dominos pizza and set it on the table, calling everyone inside while sporting a white bathing suit-covering and letting her beautiful curls fall down to frame her face.

chan climbed out of the pool, pulling himself up from the edge and ruffling his hair to shake the water out. he walked inside of the sunroom and walked to the table to reach for a slice of pizza before the others had completely ate it all.

the older lady disappeared back into the house for a few minutes, but while everyone was laughing and joking and wrapped in towels (seungkwan wrapped in hansol's) , she walked back out and beckoned chan over.