Chapter 18

The next morning, my head was just pain. It felt like somebody smashed my head against the wall, often!

"Hey sweetheart. Good Morning!" I heard a soft voice beneath me.

"Morning..." I grumbled, cuddling myself more to Vic.

"Hey, we have to get up!" He said, and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Don't wannaaaaaa" I mumbled.

"You have to!" He said and turned me around, to kiss me shortly.

"Miep!" My stupid sound every time I don't wanna do something.

"You're adorable when you're sleepy." I smiled a little and propped myself up on my elbows.

"Come on! Get up!" He shouted, and got above me. Then he started tickling me! I screamed and started laughing. He tickled me even more, and I squirmed under his touch.

"Will you get up now?" He asked teasingly.

"Yeeees! Just stop now!" Vic got off me, and I crawled outta bed.

That morning couldn't get much better.

"Guys. I need to tell you something! We have a new entry to warped tour!" Our tour manager Paul said.

"Whooo is it? Are they hot?" Jacky asked.

"It's 5 Seconds of Summer!" He said.

That was the moment when Ivy started screaming!

"Really?! Really?! OMG!" She was fangirling WAY too hard! 5SOS was like, her favorite band ever!

"Ivy! Keep calm! Keep the fuck calm!" Kim said, and everyone started laughing.

"So, that means they ARE hot?" Jacky asked again. I was laughing damn hard at this.

"YES THEY ARE!" Ivy fangirled on.

"Well, that's what I call good news!"