Chapter 9

Later that day, we were celebrating the first show. Just me and the girls....until a few others joined us. The whole band "Black Veil Brides" were sitting with us, as well as Vic, Mike and Kellin.

Jacky was the first who was drunk. Why am I not surprised? Then she asked if we could play 'Truth or Dare'. All the others said okay, so I had to, too.

"I'll take....Lily." Jeez. So clear it would start with me.

"Dare." I answered. Even thought I kinda feared her dare.

"I dare you to french-kiss Vic. For...2 minutes." I gave Vic a look as if I was asking if this was okay. I could see he hid a smile, and he nodded.

"Okay." I said and turned towards Vic.

He leaned in, and our lips met. My heart was beating like crazy, and I have to admit, I got a funny feeling in my tummy...I can still hope it's the alcohol...but I don't think so!

My lips parted and his tongue was sliding in my mouth. He pulled me closer, and nibbled on my bottom lip. I tried not to moan, but I did, only silently.

"Woah guys! 2 minutes have been over 4 minutes ago! Take a room you two!" Jacky laughed.

I pulled back, blushing into an extreme cherry-red.

Vic blushed a little too, and smiled at me a little shyly.

I didn't really recognize the rest of the game. I was still thinking about what happened. That kiss...I'm sure it meant more than friendship...but who would love me? Me, the broken one?

With these (not so happy) thoughts, I fell asleep ,while the others were still playing, on the couch.