sana's confession ☆ satzu

Sana brushed her brown flowing hair back out of her face, looking at Tzuyu from afar, admiring her beauty. She had fallen for the younger girl the day she met her and her love just kept going. Tzuyu turned around and noticed sana looking, she gave her a puzzled look to which Sana responded by blowing a kiss and giggling. The taller girl stood up and approached sana slowly, a small smile plastered on her face as she walked through the playground.

Sana looked up at her and stood up and planted a kiss on the girls cheek. "Eeee you're so pretty!" Sana exclaimed, a large grin on her face as Tzuyu's cheeks lit up.

"Ahh no, that's all you~" she replied, poking Sana on the nose and proceeding to embrace her. The two girls chuckled and Sana removed herself from the hug, sitting on a swing. "Push meee" Sana smiled and clapped her hands excitedly. The younger girl began to push Sana on the swing, giggles left Sana's mouth as the wind rushed past her face. "Ya know" Sana said as the swing began to slow down. "N-never mind"

Tzuyu noticed Sana's nervousness and held her, "tell me Sanamana" Tzuyu said, adding the nickname to try make the older girl feel comfortable.

Sana cleared her throat, "well... Uhh..." She took a deep breathe before blurting out "I love you Tzuyu!" Momo and Jihyo turned their heads back, hearing what Sana said and snickered slightly being proud of her for finally confessing to Tzuyu.

Sana placed her head in her hands, her cheeks a bright red colour as she sighed. She was deeply embarrassed and didn't know how Tzuyu would react. Tzuyu held Sana's chin up, making her look up at her, "I love you too Sana" she said, a small chuckle escaping her lips as she embraced Sana once more.

————

A/N
please give me your honest opinion on this!!