"Oh. Don't worry. You guys have my blessing." Osomatsu smiled at us, holding a thumbs up.

Third person's view

"Awww... They looks so cute don't you think so, Choromatsu-niisan?" Todomatsu smiled at Choromatsu, who's standing beside him.

"Yeah. I guess so. I never really thought incest existed in real life but here it is, right in front of me. I'm just glad that they're happy with each other." Choromatsu sighed but also smiled. Unfortunately the smile suddenly faded when he realized something.

"Aahhh! But w-what about mom and dad!? I don't think they'll approve of it!" Choromatsu felt anxious all of a sudden.

Everyone turned to  look at him.

"Then they'll keep it a secret, idiot!" Osomatsu smacked Choromatsu in the head, probably as a revenge.

Chromatsu just glared at him, not bothering to do anything.

"Yeah. I mean even if they're always together, mom and dad will just see it like they're bonding or something." Todomatsu said.

"True! True! Even if they end up living together, mom and dad will still think of them as brothers living in one house!" Jyushimatsu added.

"Then.. We'll keep it a secret. If that is for the best." Karamatsu nodded then looked at Ichimatsu. "Are you okay with that?" He placed his forehead against Ichimatsu's as he ask the question.

"Y-Yeah..." Ichimatsu muttered nervously. He still couldn't help turning red whenever Karamatsu brings his face closer to his'.

"Then! Case solved!" Osomatsu clapped his hands together.

Just when they were all about to celebrate, Todomatsu spoke up.

"U-Uhmm.. I have something to say. I need to be honest about it..." He looked down when all of the gazes focused on him.

"I'm in a relationship too.." Silence followed as his words echoed across the room.

A few seconds later, everyone was already lined up in front of him as they say "WITH WHOM!?" in unison.

"Ahh.. He's a friend of mine.." Todomatsu rubbed the back of his neck while backing up a little to distance himself from his brothers

"Ehh!?? A 'he'!?" Osomatsu shouted.

"Who are you referring to Totty?" Karamatsu asked.

"A-Atsushi-kun...." Todomatsu blushed as he said the name of his 'boyfriend'.

"EHHH!?? THE GUY YOU WENT TO THE MIXER WITH!?" Osomatsu shouted, again.

"Oi, can you please stop yelling? You're spitting all over me!" Todomatsu wiped his face.

"Ehh sorry." Osomatsu shrugged as he winked.

"Jeez, are we all seriously gonna end up dating guys?" Choromatsu crossed his arms.

"I have a girl!" Jyushimatsu responded, waving his arms around.

"Ohh, yeah except for you Jyushimatsu.."

"Todomatsu, how long have you been together?" For the first time, Ichimatsu spoke up.

"Ehh? Uhmm.. I think we've been going out for a month?" Todomatsu shrugged.

"Tch. You don't even remember." Ichimatsu snorted.

"Neh, Choromatsu. Are you also interested in guys?" Osomatsu placed his arm around Choromatsu's shoulders. Teasing him obviously.

"W-What!? Of course not! I'm only interested in Nyaa-chan and Totoko-chan!" He pushed Osomatsu's face away.

"Mehh... Well that's a waste." Osomatsu pouted.