Chapter 8

(Guys I'm really really sorry ToT.. I just discovered yesterday that chapter 5 has not been published properly ugh shitty wifi -_- the other chapters too have not been publishing properly because of an error so from now on I will always check if a chapter is published when complete. Sorry for the goddamn inconvenience)

Ichimatsu's POV

I just sat on the roof the whole day. I can't think of anything to do.

I just want to be in solitude..

When I looked up, the sky is already orange. The sun will set soon. When I looked down, I saw Jyushimatsu walking home with Shittymatsu.

Why is he with him?

I don't know why but I kinda felt a little pissed.

Tch. When did I start caring about him?

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps behind me. Turning around, I saw Shittymatsu holding a plastic bag.

"What is that?" I asked him.

He never said anything and just sat beside me. Even though the sky is orange, I can tell still tell that his face is red.

"Ichimatsu, I want you to have this." He averted his eyes as he handed me the plastic bag.

"Hmm?" I looked inside and found a gift. It's wrapped in blue glittering paper, no doubt he made this, and there's a purple ribbon on top.

Last time I received a gift from him is last Christmas. Just christmas porn -_-.

"What is this for?" I asked him.

He finally looked calm when he faced me.

"Ichimatsu, I noticed how you've changed these past days. You became more sociable rather than being an introvert. And..." He paused.

I stiffened when he suddenly took my hand and held it with both of his hands.

"I'm glad that you shared your feelings with me, bruzzah." His face is almost an inch apart from mine. He looks like he's about to cry.

"O-Oi, y-you're too close you idiot." I pushed his face away from mine.

W-What's with him? Why did he make such a big deal out of my feelings for him? Tch... Shittymatsu...

Don't make me feel like this..

"Are you gonna open your present or not?" He looks really excited.

"Tch. Fine, I'll open it. Just don't suddenly surprise me like that again."

I pulled the ribbon and the sides of the box fell, revealing a piece of cake with a pawmark designs on it.

My eyes widened as I gaped.

"T-This is..."

"It's what you've always wanted to eat right?" I looked at Shittymatsu in surprise.

"H-How did you know?" I almost cried. This is the best thing anyone has ever given to me.

"Jyushimatsu helped me." He smiled.

Ohh... So that's why they were together.

"T-Thank you. I r-really love it... K-Karamatsu-niisan." I stuttered.

He suddenly became silent. He stood up and faced the opposite direction. I can't see his face.

"Ichimatsu, please come down when you finished eating it."

Messed Up (KaraIchi Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara