29 - "pretty in my clothes"

29 | Kai

Finley had decided suddenly that the boys were going to join us on our adventurous day out, it is going well so far, no arguments have erupted between any of us yet which I had expected to have happened within the first five minutes. Finley and Ashton are drinking one milkshake out of two straws, disgustingly, Finley has always told me how disgusting she finds these sort of things yet here she is, practically siting on Ashton's lap as she drinks the vanilla milkshake which she also said she hates.

His arm is wrapped around her shoulder as they laugh about something Finley had probably randomly brought up, the only reason I'm so intently watching them is because I feel to awkward to look anywhere else. Luke's eyes are practically burning a hole through my head and Alex is staring dreamily at Calum, which I believe is starting to freak him out slightly as he is now attempting to flirt with Michael and convince her he's gay. I have reminded her multiple times that she has Derek but she just shrugs me off and says she's just observing.

My hands fiddle messily with the sleeve of my flannel shirt, it's then I begin to realise, I don't own a flannel shirt. My hand covers my mouth ask come to an embarrassing realisation that this may in fact be Luke's flannel which was left at my dorm when he 'fell asleep'.

Maybe that's why he's been staring at me, he knows it's his and doesn't know whether he should ask for it back or not.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I announce, standing from my seat at the conjoined table,

The group nod, going quiet for a second as I leave before continuing their conversations. I walk through the small diner, tugging slightly on my sleeves as my anxiety becomes present when people look my way.

I walk into the bathroom before checking my face in the mirror and just as expected, my face is beet red. I hope Luke didn't see, the thought in itself is enough to deepen the red of my face. I jump in shock when the door is slammed open, even more when the person who walks in is a six foot, blonde haired, blue eyes Australian boy.

On his face he wears a stone expression, until his eyes lock on me, he slowly walks towards me as he backs me into the wall.

"Hi." He smiles slightly, trapping me between his torso and the white tiled wall,

"Luke this is the girls bathroom." I tell him hoping he'd catch the hint and leave,

His gaze drops to the flannel as he toys with the hem of it, "This mine baby?" He asks and my heart begins to beat inhumanly fast, as it always does when he calls me by a stupid pet name,

I gulp slightly, hoping he won't notice the sudden nervousness that washes over me, though he does because a stupid smirk appears on his face as he drags his damn finger down my arm.

"You look pretty in my clothes doll." He smirks as he dips his hand under the material, making contact with my warm skin,

"Luke we're in the girls bathroom and you have a girlfriend." I remind, pushing him slightly and being unsurprised when he doesn't budge,

His eyes pour into mine as he cups my cheek, "Fuçk Heather." He whispers before abruptly attaching our lips,

The strange familiarity of it causes a wave of satisfaction to ripple through my body, I know it's wrong and as much as I want to push him away, and God do I try, I just can't. His lips move against mine in a way that both had me begging him for more and begging him to stop, my lips feel on fire and maybe that's why I kiss back.

My arms wrap frantically around his neck as I press him harder into me, his hips are instantly pressed against miners he drags us towards the larger cubicle in the bathroom, locking it securely behind him.

His lips trail from my lips down to the nape of my neck, effortlessly finding that one spot that has me weak, moans slip from my mouth and I have to bite down onto my hand in order to keep them in check.

His hands trail down from my waist to the waistline of my shorts as he hastily unbuttons them, I panic momentarily and he notices as he places a hand on my cheek in reassurance.

"Don't worry baby girl, the first time we fúck it isn't going to be in some crappy fast food restaurant with our friends sitting at a table outside." I smile and lean into his touch as his spare hand trails down my stomach and into my shorts,

My once short shallow breaths have become long and airy as he dips his hand into my underwear, his finger quickly coming into contact with my heat I jump slightly, not being quite used to the feeling. Before I even got to college I was a virgin in every aspect so it's a change.

His lips are brought up into a wicked smile as he watches me moan, moving my arms around to desperately grasp something for support. My hand finds his shoulder as I squeeze softly in hopes to relieve the small amount of pressure slowly but surely building up in the pit of my stomach, his lips reattach to my neck as I throw it back softly against the wall to allow him more access.

My body feels on fire as my grip on his shoulder becomes tighter and he begins drawing fast and sloppy circles against my clit in hopes to get me off sooner, and it's working as I bite desperately on my bottom lips to silence my almost pornographic moans.

The tension in my lower stomach increases to the point where I think I will not be able to last any longer and that's when he pulls away, the stupid smirk on his face. He pulls his fingers up to his mouth before sucking them clean.

"You taste so sweet baby girl, missed it." He purrs into my ear as I let out a sound between a whine and a groan,

I button up my shorts when he's busy trying to seduce me again, rushing out the bathroom quickly I utter one sentence only.

"You have a girlfriend."

God I'm such a slut.

You loved it.

Shut up.

I walk back to the table as Finley gives me a knowing smirk, I sadly smile response before beginning to eat my fries once again.

* * *
NOT A LOT HAPPENING IN THIS CHAPTER IM SORRY BUT THERES SLIGHT KAI X LUKE MOMENTS TO YAY. WHEN I EDIT THIS BOOK I PRAY FOR MYSELF CAUSE ILL NEED TO EDIT YHE SMUT TO AND IF MY DAD READS IT ILL KILL MYSELF 😂😂😂

IM GOING ON HOLIDAYS NEXT WEEK SO ILL TRY AND GET ONE MORE UP THSI WEEK WHILE I PACK THEN PREWRITE MOST ON HOLIDAYS. SEE YOU SOON XX

- KEELY X