Dean ~ I Want You

I unlocked the door to our apartment, pitch black it was inside - Why had Dean had called me to come home if he was not even in..?  - I took a few steps in, 'Dean?', 'Dean?! Are you in honey?' I called, to which nothing but the draught in the apartment replied. Weird.

I took one more step into my home.

'SURPRISE!' - The lights came on and Dean jumped out from behind me, clinging to my waist, he was unable to see the look of utter joy on my face when I spot the dining table filled with all sorts of food - rice, cakes, fruit! All my favourite things. I ran to the cakes, dipping my finger into the cream and then tasting its sweet flavour.

'What's this about then?' I ask turning into him, he comes over too, and kisses my jaw, down to my neck.

'Ah, am I not allowed to treat you?' He whines placing his smiling lips onto mine, licking whatever cream I had on my lips right away.

'Well, not for no reason.. Ah Dean, what is it that you want this time?' I say going back to lick more cream off of one of the many small cakes on the table.

'Yah, really nothing, I just love you this much okay.. tsk', he says pushing me away slightly.

'Don't you yah me Dean, I know what you want..' I smirk, pulling him back by the ends of his shirt close towards me.

'You do?' Came his reply, smirking his little face off.

'You want..' I whisper as I gradually pull his face closer to mine, taking off his glasses and placing them aside- 'You want..' We were inches apart, I, leaning in towards his lips- 'You want.. Some cake?' I laugh turning back to the table to cut him a slice. I hear his sigh of frustration from behind me.

'Ah, you got it wrong jagiya' He says quietly; I feel him come up close behind me, his hands making contact with my body at my waist again, only this time, he was under my shirt.

'Jagiya, I want you.'

I was taken aback by the sudden aggresive force he used when turning me around to face him, 'Yah Dean, what are you doing?' I struggle to get out, his hot breath interrupting my thoughts slightly. He was turning me on.

'Jagiya, I said that I.. Want.. You' By now he was kissing above my chest, over my shirt until he got down to my breast area, 'Put up your arms', I oblige putting both arms straight up as he lifted my shirt off of me.

'Wow jagiya, you are so beautiful' Dean looks me in the eyes, then down at my breasts before continuing to kiss over my bra, 'Yah, you only care about these two' We both giggle as I point to my breasts- His hands snaked around me, trying to unhook the clasps - He was unsuccessful. I laugh, 'ha, will you ever learn?' I half whisper taking it off myself, leaving my skin exposed to him.

'Fuck' His low groan turned me on more than he could ever understand, he kissed over my bare nipples, sucking on them lightly before really tugging at them with his teeth, causing me to gasp and pull away slightly. 'Did that hurt?' He smirked as I slap away his hands from my waist, dropping down onto my knees, grabbing for his belt.

'Yes, it fucking did Dean, and you're going to pay for that' I say looking up at him with a slight smile.

'Please me, bitch' He says cockily. Little does he know what I can do.

--------

Just a quick little, imagine? Half smut? Thing? Yeah, just a quick thing..

Sorry it was so bad LOL I am so tired..

And sorry I have been so inactive, but like the amount of reads on this book is so not what I had ever expected and I am so pleased so many people like what I write.

Like I said before, I am still in exam season and probably won't be able to update much on this until exams are over - soon, soon!

Thank you so much again for reading, voting and commenting! It is so nice to receive these!

<3