Jay Park ~ Hot Cocoa & Lyrics

'Hey Jay, got any good music coming out soon at all? Have you produced anything yet? Fuckin 'ell you still working on that?' I say to Jay, I had been helping my childhood friend to 'get in the zone', he couldn't seem to concentrate on producing new lyrics for something Gray produced. He was so out of it - I guess my constant bugging didn't help him, but I swear I was bored.
'Fine, don't even talk to me you prick, thinking you're damn fucking slick about the way you treat other people, just because you're a star' I say rolling my eyes, his head suddenly jolts up and he chuckles slightly, 'that was good' he mutters. I stood confused over his shoulder as I see him write what I had just said to him - I didn't even realise I rhymed. 'Im getting hot chocolate, you want some?' I ask leaning on his back, he shrugs me off nodding.
I hate when he's like this, I have to act like his carer, once I had to drag him to shower because he was so focused on finishing lyrics, he didn't realise he smelt shit, jheez sometimes I think he wouldn't be anywhere without me.
When I came back up with the hot chocolate his mood I think changed, from just outside his bedroom door I hear what seems to be the song Gray produced - Shit it sounded great, kind of a sensual sound, like something you'd fuck to but still, heaven to ones ears y'know?
'I got the hot chocol-' I was cut off by seeing him thrusting slightly to the music. I mean it shouldn't have surprised me, I'd seen him do that in every music video, every performance on tour; somehow seeing him now, right in front of me, made me feel a little uneasy. I feel my stomach tighten a little as he continues to 'dance', he stops suddenly and takes a mug. He's acting like thrust movements in front of his mate is normal, that's Jay for you, fucking 'ell. I didn't really feel like drinking anymore so I leave my mug on his desk. I hadn't realised Jay was behind me until I turn into his chest -
'Shit sorry Jay' I look up at him frowning slightly, wondering why he's not moving away. I see him take a sip of the hot drink and put the mug down, smirking. He looked, I don't know.. Hot? That smirk? Fuck, it's a hot smirk, a smirk that gets the girls I bet.
Fuck no haha, Jays not hot, he's my best mate, you're not allowed to think like that about your mates. But damn, he was; he continued to stand still and after a few moments of silence he perks up,
'You know, you really help with my song writing' to which I laughed and pointed out that rhyming once isn't really a big help.
Jay came a little closer and hugged me tightly. I smelt his cologne mix with the shampoo scent from his hair, shit it's good.
'Nah you don't understand what I mean, I.. I' He started,
'You what?' I ask into his neck, still in a tight hug.
'I write about you alot' He whispers slightly as if I shouldn't have heard.
Shit.
What.
Fuck off Jay Park no, what the fuck, he writes a lot of sexual shit, no way in fucking hell is that about me.
I try push him to the floor because I'm somewhat taken aback but him being toned Jay, had a strong grip and so he pulls me to the ground too, fuck I'm on top of him.
Did he really think of me sexually? Fuck, that's my best mate, has he really been writing about me?
I'm suddenly overturned and I'm underneath Jay.
'What the fuck Jay get off, you perverted bastard'
After a few seconds of trying to release myself from his grip, I give up, breathless I just lay underneath him.
'Ah, you really don't know what you do to me. Fuck, I'm so in love with you' Jays staring at me, his grip on me relaxed, loosened enough so I could escape, but I don't. I stay underneath, just staring at him.
'Are you okay?  I'm sorry, shit I shouldn't ha-' I cut him off
I used my free hand to pull him closer by the neck,
'No, it's perfectly fine Jay' Am I aware I'm saying this? I don't think so but it just blurts out - Shit, I do like him.
I push away his dyed hair and without realising really, I pull him enough so our lips graze together; hoping he'd press into it.
Fuck.
He did.

---
LOL 'ELLO!
That's the first one, pretty basic but oh well!
Hope you enjoyed, hope someone reads this LOL x